𝟎𝟎𝟒

CHAPTER FOUR

( LYDIA BLAKE )

ONE: ACQUAINTANCE

ONE: ACQUAINTANCE

"she was always cold whether she liked it or not"

september 1994

lydia and cedric were now friends. her and tyler had also began to get closer. he wasn't actaully that annoying once you got to know him. three weeks later, daniel had formed a small crush on sharon. but he still kept up the facade that they despised eachother. elena was now the smartest in school alongside hermione. a girl that lydia grew very fond of. but at the current moment the girls were feeling extremely under the weather.

"i refuse to ever step foot in that class again!" elena detested as a shiver went through her body. the three hufflepuff girls were exiting their defence against the dark arts class and were all shook to their core.

"he killed the poor creature" lydia mumbled sadly as she didn't let her previous emotion change, she sounded so upset. so upset over a small spider.

"they can't expect us to tolerate this" sharon nearly cried as they walked side by side to the great hall. everyone else in their class looked quite shaken as no one around dared say anything too loud.

professor moody had performed the three unforgivable curses on innocent spiders, it was something the students of hogwarts had all been shown and something they all wished to un-see. it was monstrous behaviour.

the rest of the walk was quiet as they took their seats at their house table. the rest of the hall was busy in conversation and most of the fifth year students who had the class slowly began to join in. however the three hufflepuffs couldn't.

"what's wrong with you guys?" daniel asked as he cedric and tyler took their normal seats besides the girls.

"moody" was all lydia said before she let her head fall on tyler's shoulder. the boys cringed as they thought back to their lesson last week with the man.