Epilogue 1

*Suhani Pov*

Next day I woke up with two loud screams in my room.

I groaned and opened my eyes to see both Becks and Mel jumping here and there while screaming.

"Guys why are you screaming?" I shouted at them.

"Because we are going to get married." Becks replied and dragged me out of my bed.

We jumped together laughing and started getting ready.

Becks and Mel both are good at doing the makeup and I am good at doing the hair style.

So we three helped each other and went outside when we heard the horn.

Matt booked a limo for us to reach near the venue.

We got inside it and reached there after few minutes. We have a room in that place for us.

So we went there and did few touchups' here and there.

Then Becks's dad knocked our door as it is time for us to go.

We three went near the entrance. When the slow music started as per plan the doors opened and Mel started to walk.

After one minute gap I started to walk and saw that all the arrangements are done as per the plan.

Then I saw that Matt is looking at me admiringly. I smiled and went near my place where I had to stand.

And then Becks started to walk down the aisle with her father.

When she reached near Wilson, she gave me her flowers bouquet and I held her's along with mine.

The priest started to talk about the vows and they both exchanged them. They both looked so happy together.

I know they must love each other so much. Becks told us her story completely.

I am glad that she decided to forgive him and accept him.

"With the power vested in me by the god, I now pronounce you Husband and wife. You may kiss the bride." Priest said and immediately Wilson pulled Becks near him and kissed her.

After that they both left the room hand in hand. Then Matt and I did the same. Behind us Mel and jack followed us.

Then later we all went upstairs for the reception. We decided to do it here only.

As another wedding needs to be conducted.

The reception was filled with complete fun and both I and Mel threatened Wilson on his life if he hurts her.

Then the entire unmarried girls stood behind Becks to catch the bouquet.

Mel too did the same even though she is getting married in few hours.

Becks threw it and it landed directly in Mel's hands.

We all laughed at her happy dance and went to our room.

We decided to take rest for one hour and by that time the theme in the wedding hall which was already being replaced by the theme selected by Mel will finish.

One hour later we started getting ready and now it's time for Mel's wedding. Our excitement didn't reduce at all.

When the time arrived Mel's father knocked on our door. The same thing happened.

But this time Becks started to walk when the slow music started and I did the same like before.

This time Matt looked at me smiling. I smiled back and stood in my place.