44~ SPEAK MOTHER(13+ WORD)!!

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶➴➵➶

I was dreaming again.

I knew I was dreaming because I watched detachedly as seven figures burst into the room like avenging angels.

The world around me held an iridescent glow and all sounds echoed as if coming from some great cavern afar.

The shouts of anger and terror echoed in my ears as three demigods each tackled a satyr. The minions went down. That was another reason why I knew it was a dream— there was no way the Olympians who were terrified of kitchenware would throw themselves without hesitation at creepy hideous monsters.

Then he was there.

The one good aspect of this dream was the way it brought all focus to the demigod of the waters sprinting across the room towards me: a blue aura shining from his body, his eyes no longer the dark midnight color but clear shimmering blue. His beautiful face alighted with fury and cold beauty.

The weight on my chest suddenly vanished and air rushed into my lungs.

It hurt to inhale but I still gasped. My entire body ached. I could still feel phantom fingers pressing down on my throat and I focused on trying to inhale.

Every breath I took brought the distant cries closer and soon the shouting and frenzy of fighting flood all around me. The glassy glare of the world faded into normal colors. I blinked several times and finally looked up. I stared.

The satyrs were utterly defeated within minutes. One satyr was sitting in a daze on the ground, the fur on its goat legs sticking up and singed. Namjoon stood above it: arms folded over his chest, a satisfied smirk on his face as he gaze down at the incinerated creature. Electricity still danced over his hands.

The other satyr was screeching, but that only because Taehyung was holding it up by one leg upside down, like a chicken caught for Christmas dinner.

The demigod of strength glared with obvious disgust as the satyr tried to escape his grasp uselessly. It didn't help matters that Jimin was having fun poking the helpless, upside down brute.

I almost pitied it.

Then I turned around.

Jungkook had disabled Lalage in a matter of moments behind me. Her face was an ugly shade of tomato as her ex-boyfriend debilitated her.

"You will regret this," she hissed.

The son of Poseidon's expression was stony. "Jin hyung," he yelled across the room. "Get over here and help me with your damn sister."

Jin, who had been standing next to Yoongi— the son of Hades had been antagonizing the electricity-fried satyr— immediately crossed the room and halted before Lalage.

He glowered down distastefully. "You are so grounded when we get home," he growled at her.

She sneered back and stuck her tongue out at her brother.