Chapter ten

Y/n pov

In the end we won the baseball game, but Eggman got away with the Chaos Emerald he had gotten earlier. I had fun playing with everybody even though Eggman almost got Sonic's head blown up if it wasn't for Knuckles saving him. I found it hilarious when the robot pitcher purposely let Cheese get a walk and Cream doing a cute face for the pitcher also getting a walk really enraging Eggman. I thought it was amazing how Knuckles kept having home runs every time.

I was in outfield helping out Sonic in the outfield. A week later we went on a wild goose chase spending hours of time looking for a Chaos Emerald finding absolutely nothing. Chris and his friend Danny suffered for it because they had to go to school the next day with little sleep. Now I'm taking a nap with Sonic on the roof after talking for a while relaxing. When we woke up by Cream and Cheese we found out we're missing a lot.

We quickly went into the garage looking for Tails not finding him or the Tornado here. Cream questions confused," How could Tails leave without you Sonic?" Gramps came down the stairs with his tea he said relaxed," Hi there Sonic. Tails went flying with Amy, Chris, and his friends Francis. I'm not sure where, but they left quite a while ago. I don't think they'll be gone too much longer. Sonic growls angry as I groan annoyed. I said annoyed crossing my arms over my chest," He picked a bad time to disappear."

Sonic said in agreement," You can say that again." Suddenly Gramps got called after we went back in from the garage. After the call Gramps told us about everyone being in trouble then telling us the location. Sonic and I quickly left to help right away. We arrived in time to help Tails. Eggman said suprised," What! It can't be!" We both look to each other nodding in agreement. We charge slamming into the robot it falling backwards off of Tails and the Tornado.

Eggman went flying away from the wind of the robot. Chris says nonchalantly as we all watch," There he goes." The robot shuts down after Eggman yells something as he sailed away. Tails jumps out of the Tornado coming over he said happily to us," You guys saved us all!" Sonic responds nonchalantly," Yeah. Yeah." I ask curious," Hey Tails. Why'd you go far out from Chris' house?" Tails answers with a shrug," We found out that the third Chaos Emerald is here. Whoa, that's right I almost forgot!" Tails quickly turns and starts digging Sonic said to Tails as Amy giggles," Take it easy pal." I said calmly," We'll find it."

Suddenly Eggman's robot started making noises then shaking roughly. Tails freaks out as Sonic yells up calm," Cool your jets big guy. Just let him pick what he came for and we'll go away." The fan started spinning I said with a grin," Guess we'll have to teach him a lesson, huh Sonic?" Sonic said determined," Yep. Let's go Y/n. We'll easily knock the wind out of him." Chris yells to us giving us something I was suprised when I saw a gold shining ring in my hand like Sonic. I look to Sonic he nods encouraging me that it's fine.

We both attack destroying the robot easily makings two big holes. Eggman stole a yellow choas emerald from Tails who dug it out quickly leaving before we can do anything. Sonic said determined to Tails," Let's go get that Emerald back." At first Tails was suprised but quickly agreed soon flying off with Sonic and me on the outside of the Tornado and the others inside of it. Sonic said excited," Let's go get him."

Let's say we got a gigantic "welcoming" committee from Eggman. That committee being lots of missiles heading straight for us. Sonic and I are having fun full of faith in Tails and his piloting skills. Sonic and I get in Eggman's base with Tails giving us a way inside. We run around easily until we find an Eggman annoyed. He said angry getting us to stop," That's close enough. It was a fluke that you two made it this far, but now your lucky streaks are over." A door opens showing a gigantic shiny black and white robot.

Sonic and I gasp looking at it in shock and awe. Eggman laughs as he flies up to the top attaching himself to the top with his vehicle.
Eggman questions glaring at us," You ready Hedgehogs?" Sonic says determined," You bet Doctor E." I said also determined," Yeah, bring it on Eggman!" Our fight begins Eggman makes the first move but we are able to dodge the attack.

~

Sonic wasn't able to dodge in time getting punched then kicked hard into a wall breaking the wall. Eggman laughs as I yell worried," Sonic!" Eggman said pleased," He's crushed!" The dust clears showing Sonic made a dent in the wall. Sonic said calmly," Not yet." I sigh relieved as Sonic jumps in to attack again with a battle cry." Eggman said serious," The pressures on now Sonic." Sonic was whacked back again held down by the robot I go to help Sonic he said determined," I've gotten out of tighter squeezes."

Eggman retorts relaxed," True. But this time you've met your match. Gigaheart, the Ultimate combat robot because it's got the ultimate power source." I pause from my quiet sneaking up to listen fully. He continues forgetting about me," Two Choas Emeralds!" Eggman said excited after a short pause," I've been looking forward to this Sonic." Before he could do anything to him however, his phone rang loudly.

He apologies a little embarrassed answering the said phone talking and yelling at whoever is on the other side. While he was destracted I help Sonic get out from underneath the robot hand getting free. We soon both get the emeralds out of the robot's chest to Eggman's horror. Suddenly the emeralds glowed making us glow. Feeling charged up we blast through the robot multiple times then the door. Next we did the same thing to Eggman's base. The whole place went boom with a gigantic smoke cloud formed from the devastation of the base.

We return back to the Tornado unharmed and happy as can be. We showed off the Emeralds getting cheers from our friends both of us enjoying ourselves.