⭐⭐Introduction and Praise⭐⭐

Hello, and welcome to Dreamland Rush. My name is Cross, the head-admin of the account. If you are trying to decide if this club is for you, we have a short introduction of the club along with a list of pros and cons. Following that, we have praise from our members. If this club does not interest you but you do want to join a club, we point you to our others. You can either look at their pages or head to Dreamland Community, where we have a more extensive explanation of each club along with the pros and cons list in a chapter called Book Club Guide.

That said, here is your introduction to Dreamland Rush!

Introduction:

This book club operates on a grouping system.  We update twice a week, Dream A (Monday - Friday) and Dream B (Friday - Monday).  For each update, you read the books featured in your group.  Group 1 features one book per update, Group 2 features two books per update, and Group 3 features one to three books per update.  You also have a book of the week to read between Monday and the following Monday.  You read a chapter of every featured book in your group and the botw.

Pros: When you are featured, you get a lot of comments. Comments tend to be more relaxed and just "let's read" based with the occasional criticisms thrown in (not mandated, just how people have done it from what I've seen). It may seem like a lot of chapters, but inlines are much easier to deal with than outlines. If there is a book you don't like, you only have read it occasionally. People read further into your book than for some other clubs. SpruceWolf loves it (yet isn't here anymore, but she wanted this here ;-;)

Cons: You aren't always featured unless you're in group 3, which means you can go a few weeks just reading for others and not getting reads. May not be the place for more critical reads. People do get through your book, but it takes time. Groups only really change much when there is an imbalance or I split groups up, which means if there is a member you don't feel like being with... You're stuck with them for a good while.

Praise: 

Feel free to submit more praise via PM.

: Dreamland Rush is a crazy awesome book club, where you can get your book spammed with comments and support, where you can find awesome books to read. It's a fun, light, and supportive book club that I definitely recommend!

: Rush is a really relaxed club in terms of comments and I really love reading all the different books from the many members! I also love how we can pick how many groups we want to be in whether it be group 1, group 2 group 3 or even being in more than one group. 

SpruceWolf: I've been in this club for several months now and I never get tired of it. It's a fantastic way to come across incredible books I wouldn't have read and enjoyed otherwise, and the frequent new members has meant that I've read many different books, all good in their own way. It always makes me smile when I see I'm featured - because I love receiving the comments and seeing people experience my book as they move through it. I just love the relaxed and fun nature of the club, and I plan to stay loyal for a long time!

Kkrebia: Reading the works of talented writers and receiving kind feedback on our own is a sincerely special experience! I've felt encouraged to write as well as excitement to be here. Dreamland is such a welcoming community here on Wattpad and makes me glad to be on this site and to be writing. 

TheConfusedTurtle: Rush has been great for me in so many ways, honestly. I discovered new books I enjoy, I met amazing new people, and I guess it's just helped me enjoy Wattpad a little more. I love that it's fun and usually easily fits into my busy schedule. Plus, being flooded with comments is always nice, I guess? I don't know, I just enjoy Rush and the community in general!

hideinzshadows: Because of dreamland my grammar and writing style has improved a lot. And it also helped me gain more genuine readers as well. It's the best book club I've ever seen and I'm sure anyone who wants to grow as a writer will benefit from it.

Ace_Guard: Dreamland is one of the greatest communities I have joined in Wattpad. Apart from the nice people, the admins are also really nice, too! I've made so many friends here. Not only that, but the clubs really help with writing. I can really see the admins working hard for this club.

_huckleberry: Rush is so much fun! You get to blitz read amazing books, give your impressions, and help out one comment at a time. It's a really great and unique space.