Chp. 26

RILEY’S POV-

So Jenson was jealous… I smirked, seeing her and Bree together… it was weird.

I had called Bree, I was depressed, and I missed her, I hadn’t talked to her in months but I felt compelled to reach out to her. Luckily she was in town tonight, and I begged her to come to the party to keep me company considering Jake was taking Jenson away from me tonight.

And Bree willingly agreed, she was even eager to see me.

Next thing I knew we were making out… and I missed it. Bree was the person who helped me figure out who I was, she comforted me, made me believe she loved me…

Then cheated on me a week before she moved away.

It wasn’t a happy ending for her and I… but she told me I was always welcome to her house, and whenever I needed company.

And I needed company tonight.

Seeing Jenson’s face though, when she say Bree… it was absolutely priceless. I wish I could’ve taken a picture of it, it was so hilarious.

I pulled Bree aside, making eye contact with Jenson, feeling her rage and jealousy take over. “Well, me and Bree are going have some alone time… to talk,” I winked at Jenson which made her anger spike.

I looked at Jake, he was shaking his head, and I knew exactly why. Bree was my destruction, Bree made me crazy, insecure, everything I used to be… and I was acting like I was going upstairs to have sex with her. I mean c’mon, me and you both knew I wasn’t… I wasn’t that stupid.

But Jenson didn’t have to know that.

I pulled Bree up to the spare bedroom and locked the door, she was staring at me, cross armed and looking quite mad. “So you’re trying to piss that Jenson girl off aren’t you?”

I rolled my eyes, “Jeez Bree, don’t you think you owe me a little favor after what you did to me?”

She walked up to me, placing her hands on my stomach, “What if I really wanted to have sex with you…?”

I tilted my head, giving her a disapproving look, “Do you think you deserve it? After what you did…?”

She looked down, “Riley… I’m not that girl anymore… I’ve changed.”

I placed my hand on her hip, I knew it drove her crazy, her eyes found mine, “You hurt me a lot Bree… I can’t let you do that again.”

She grabbed my jacket in her hands, pulling my lips down to hers and I felt the rush immediately. She threw me under her onto the soft bed, straddling me to where I couldn’t move. She was trying to seduce me, and it was working… but I couldn’t let her win.

Not this time.

I pulled away, whispering slowly, “Bree…”

Her lips formed in a smile, then she moved slowly, kissing my neck, then my jaw…

Her lips finally found my ear, “I’ve missed this so much…”

I shivered form her warm breath on my ear, God this was so hard… not to just give in to her. I wanted to so bad… just let her take away all the pain Jenson had given me… let her erase all the depression.

She slipped off my jacket, my hands were roaming along her waist, debating mentally whether or not I should take this any further. Did I want her to have me tonight? Did I want to become vulnerable to her again? After all this time…?

I rolled her on her back, her hands had found my belt when I stopped her, “Bree… no.”

She looked up at me, defeat written on her features, “Why? You haven’t missed this…?”