Ultron & the Maximoff Twins

Third Persons POV

Wanda and Pietro arrived at an abandoned church. They find Ultron in a cloak hiding his body. "Talk. And if you are wasting our time..." Wanda starts to say.

"Did you know this church is in the exact center of the city?" Ultron asks interrupting her. "The elders decreed it so that everyone could be equally close to God. I like that. The geometry of belief" he explains. "You're wondering why you can't look inside my head" he states.

"Sometimes it's hard. But sooner or later, every man shows himself" Wanda tells him. Ultron stands and faces them revealing his new body. Wanda briefly looks shocked, as does Pietro.

"Oh, I'm sure they do. But you needed something more than a man. That's why you let Stark take the scepter" Ultron states.

"I didn't expect this. But I saw Stark's fear, I knew it would control him, make him self-destruct" Wanda states.

"Everyone creates the thing they dread. Men of peace create engines of war, invaders create avengers, people create...smaller people? Uh...children! I lost the word there. Children. Designed to supplant them, to help them...end" Ultron explains.

"Is that why you've come? To end the Avengers?" Wanda asks him.

"I've come to save the world" Ultron states as he leads them to another room. "But also, yeah. We'll move out right away. This is a start, but there's something we need to begin the real work" he tells them. They enter a room where multiple robotic bodies are being built.

"All of these are... All of these are..." Wanda says looking at Ultron.

"Me. I have what the Avengers never will. Harmony. They're discordant, disconnected. Stark's already got them turning on each other. The child Mew is scared. And when you get inside the rest of their heads..." Ultron started to explain.

"Everyone's plan is not to kill them" Pietro says looking impatient.

"And make them martyrs? You need patience. Need to see the big picture" Ultron tells him.

"I don't see the big picture, I have a little picture. I take it out and look at it every day" Pietro tells him.

"You lost your parents in the bombings. I've seen the records" Ultron states.

"The records are not the picture" Pietro tells him.

"Pietro" Wanda says in a warning tone.

"No, please" Ultron says gesturing for Pietro to continue.

"We were ten years old, having dinner, the four of us. When the first shell hits, two floors below, it makes a hole in the floor. It's big. Our parents go in, and the whole building starts coming apart. I grab her, roll under the bed and the second shell hits. But, it doesn't go off. It just...sits there in the rubble, three feet from our faces. And on the side of the shell is painted one word..." Pietro explains.

"Stark" Ultron finishes for him.

"We were trapped for two days" Pietro states.

"Every effort to save us, every shift in the bricks, I think, 'this will set it off.' We wait for two days for Tony Stark to kill us" Wanda explains sadly.

"I wondered why only you two survived Strucker's experiments. Now I don't. We will make it right. You and I can hurt them. Rescue a child from their influence" Ultron tells them. "But you will tear them apart, from the inside" he tells Wanda smiling. "But first we need one more person to join us" he states.

"I know who you want and where to find him" Wanda tells him smirking.

Mewtwo's POV (suprise)

I'm lounging in a tree watching over the animals I've chosen to protect from mankind. I feel closer to them then men. I was an experiment, created to be a living weapon. But I escape and destroyed the lab that created me. I have stayed hidden from HYDRA for fifteen years. But I heard tales of them creating a female with my abilities.

The sound of engines pulls me from my thoughts. I look up at the sky and glare as a robot flies over head. I feel something trying to get into my head and send a mental shock wave at them. "Wanda!" a male shouts. I float down to see two teenagers, the girl holding her head in pain.

"Who dear intrudes onto my island?" I demand.

"Mewtwo" a robotic voice says behind me. I create a power sphere and glare at it. "We mean you no harm" he tells me. "In fact, we wish to help you" he states.

"How could two mutants and a robot help me?" I demand.

"We know where you're sister is" the girl states.

"I have no sister" I state.

"You do, her name is Mew" the boy states.

"I've seen her, living with the Avengers" the robot states.

"They'll turn her into a weapon" I snarl angry.

"They already are, they have been training her. They used her in New York when aliens attacked. She was only nine, now they'll use her again" the girl states.

"She is only twelve, if you help us. We can free her and you can raise your little sister" the boy states.

"What happens once I have my sister?" I ask them calmly.

"The end of the Avengers" the robot states. "I have a plan, are you with us Mewtwo?" he asks me.

"What are your names first?" I demand.

"I am Wanda, I can do magic and warp minds" the girl states.

"I'm her twin brother Pietro and I'm super fast" the boy adds.

"I was given the name Ultron" the robot states.

"Very well, you have my support. But no one hurts my little sister, or our alliance is over" I tell them firmly. They agree and I follow them back to their base.

A/N

Pictures above of Wanda, Pietro and Ultron. Picture in chapter of Mewtwo.