Nothing like Karaoke

Chapter 26

Edited
_

__________________________________________

Taehyung was busy in the board meeting to finalize the concept photos. And to be honest- they were all amazing.... considering he was pretty great photographer himself and well the model (Jungkook) was kinda okay

The ash grey haired male held onto on of the pictures and seemingly got lost in it. Jungkook was handsome... infact- he was too handsome and if Taehyung was unconsciously admitting the fact in his head, you might as well believe him.

The way he had soft doe eyes that sparkled with curiosity- was endearing. His milky skin glowed and the way his teeth peeked out when he smiled, pinching through his lush bottom lip was a sight to see. His hair had grown longer and Taehyung felt his cheeks go warm at the memory of one of their intimate sessions where he had requested the male to keep his hair longer.

He didnt want to believe that was the reason Jungkook had decided not to trim it- he really didnt want to, because it scared him... but regardless it was effective in making his insides melt and a shy smile to grace his lips.

Taehyung shook his thoughts and looked at the Social Board director, as he explained about the effective date to drop the album- considering the comeback season was up, there was a huge ratio of bands and groups dropping their music during the same time.

Jungkook surely was the effective mainstream artist who spent months on charts- but that didnt mean his hardwork could be slacked around with negligence from the board committee- Namjoon would never allow it. Always wanting the best for Jungkook, Namjoon never failed with his strategy and planning to provide the support the young artist needed to climb another step to the top.

The committee was an important part of the comeback- discussing the pros and cons, the release and its shows, the sale rate, concept photo selection and most importantly, the probable competition from other groups or artists.

Taehyung understood the efficiency of it and was mildly impressed by Namjoon. Back in his previous entertainment agency, the managers didnt really care much about their artists- when they were basically supposed to be their second parents. The strong bond between the young artist and Namjoon- truly intrigued Taehyung and the grey haired male knew better, Namjoon had his reasons.

A promise.

I'd go through hell for that kid, if I'd have to.

His words were sealed to Taehyung's brain and he was glad Jungkook had Namjoon as his manager and friend in his life.

Just as the Board Director finished his presentation, the room fell silent- turning to Namjoon who sat still thinking hard.

He looked up meeting everyone's eye "this is going to be a risk- the chances are not that high, but if we'll get through- the results are going to be 90% effective."

"But.. sir. Isnt September a little too much? The yearly awards will be in December and we'll have less than three months to beat the overall scale-" a person spoke up.

"Yes, its true... not only will we have to pass through other artists of the current time being but also other mainstream artist that have released earlier this year, the pressure is high.... but considering Jungkook's International sales and fame, I believe we can achieve this goal" Namjoon replied with a soft sigh.

"International- Mr. Kim, you cannot possibly hope for some bunch of bratty International fangirls to scoop up the views and votes for Jungkook here-" another member of the committee piped up rather arrogantly, rolling his eyes and Taehyung was beginning to be sure that he didn't like the man anymore.