Chapter 32: No time to waste

7:38pm. Harry's mind was racing and was all over the place, every thought was bouncing off the walls of his skull, making his head throb painfully. Harry was laying on his side with his legs held up at his chest, his face was scrunched up and tears freely roamed down his cheeks.

7:39pm. Harry's thoughts got more rapid as he realised his habit of keeping track of time minute by minute, that he had managed to keep down, had resurfaced. It made him feel worthless. Ostium slithered at the bottom of his bed, creating a constant and rhythmic pattern to help Harry focus on something, which was helping. Venenum could only watch whilst cuddling up in Harry's hold, which was also helping to calm his thoughts.

7:40pm. Another flashing and painful vision of Voldemort shot into his brain and made him writhe with pain more intensely. Visions of Voldemort sitting at the end of a large dark brown table filled his head.

7:42pm. The Visions were lasting longer than before, about a minute every vision, the pain only got stronger.

7:52pm. Harry's mind had cleared, but his senses had heightened to horrible states. Every movement vibrated in his eardrums, making his ears ring. Every light was too bright, making his temples pulse every few seconds. His skin was tingling and the feeling of pins and needles spread to every corner of his body. His mouth was dry and could taste the potion he had earlier taken, it was ten times as disgusting. It had become painful to breathe through his nose as the enhanced smells in the room practically tortured him.

8:03pm. Harry lazily trudged to the bathroom with spare clothes in his grasp, using anything around him as support as his legs felt like they weighed over a million tons. He quickly tore his sweat drenched clothes into the hamper and jumped into the boiling hot temperature of the shower. His muscles relaxed but the time counting still remained.

8:20pm. Harry stared into the mirror at his body, scarred despite the fact that there was a glamour that was supposed to cover them. Guess he had too many. Harry shook his head, immediately regretting it as his head fuzzed up and throbbed. Rubbing his temples, he picked up his dog tags and rings and redressed into more comfortable clothes.

8:23pm. Harry watched as Ostium climbed up his leg to wrap around his shoulders, nuzzling his neck comfortingly. He picked up Venenum and placed her on his head so she could get lost in his fluffy black hair and fall asleep.

8:26pm. Harry sat on his bed with his back against the headboard, fiddling with his dog tags and smiling at the animated animals prancing around their metallic world.

8:27pm. Harry's head snapped up when he heard the door open, revealing Theo, Draco, Blaise, Pansy, Vincent and Gregory. "Hey Hades, how you feeling?" Harry put his thumb up with a soft smile, not wanting to tell Draco that he was having terrifying visions of the creature who tortures people he claims are not worthy of their lives.

8:28pm. "We think you'll like the news we have for you." Theo announced with a smirk on his face. Harry tilted his head as he watched the group situate themselves on the beds. "So, me, Draco and Blaise over here got called for a special and important meeting. You see, Granger Weasley and Weaslette have decided a plan for us to spy on you and get some dirt on you!" He said excitedly, loving Harry's amused smirk that spread across his face.

Harry mouthed out 'really? Wow...' he couldn't believe that they had sunk this low to ask a favour from their 'enemies'. Actually no, they were the enemies, no air quotes. 'Are you going to take the offer?'

8:29pm. Draco smirked and replied, "well of course we're going to take it, think of the blackmail we could get!" Harry chuckled and felt Venenum crawl down the side of his face.

Draco walked over and let her crawl into his hand and up his arm to rest on his shoulder. "You two are the most insane duo to ever walk the earth." Pansy teased, "you're like an old married couple!"