Thrill (🔞)

Y/N’s Mercedes went out of the building and into the streets of the proud Seoul evening. Lights and cars grazed the roads, full of all sorts of car brands and luxury models probably having busy people coming from different social classes. Y/N zoomed out of the city and into a wide highway where he was met with a trail of mixed red and white lights from all the cars that are taking the road with them. Soojin sat eerily quiet on the passenger’s seat and simply stared at the rays of post lights that the car passed by.  His heart throbbed against his chest, and felt sweat trail down from his temple as the tension of their silence dug deeper into his consciousness with each passing minute.

“I’m heading to Busan, by the way,” he said in an attempt to break the silence.

Soojin simply reply with a silent ‘Mmm’ and the car became silent again. It was just the noise of the passing cars, the rumble of the engine and the low hum of the wheels rolling against the concrete pavement that was audible from the darkness of the CLK. Y/N’s hands trembled behind the wheel after exiting the next few meters from Seoul. The interstate was already lined with trucks and large cabs. Y/N gathered his courage after a few minutes and moved to ask Soojin again.

“Are you mad at me because of Minnie-noona?”

“Oh I’m not,” Soojin replied curtly, still not moving her face away from her empty gaze.

“It’s not what you think. She just happened to be there when I was.”

Silence

“Does her body look better than me?”

If Y/N was holding a drink he would definitely choke from what Soojin said.

“What?” His eyes widened in shock and his body lightly twitched in discomfort.

“I bet unnie has a better body than me. It made you flinch you know”

Y/N felt his face become red as he overtook a truck carrying large wooden logs.

“Unnie is even lucky to see you in your trunks, let alone swim with you.”

“Soojin, you saw everything already.”

“It was dark when we did it. I didn’t even get to see your abs”

Silence befell them both once again as Y/N exited the interstate highway to a public road surrounded by trees. Everything on their surroundings was dark if it wasn’t for the post lights of the small, lengthy highway. There were also no other cars passing by them considering the lateness of the hour. A naughty thought formed on Y/N’s head.

“Soojin, give me your hand.”

“What?”

“Just do it.”

Soojin finally removed her frozen form from the window gaze and slowly moved her left hand towards Y/N sheepishly. She eyed him with a very blank yet confused expression, her hair swaying wildly with the car’s movement. Y/N met her hand, and gently guided her soft palm towards his stomach region, while his other arm remained on the steering wheel. He gently rubbed Soojin’s hand on his clothed abdomen, giving her pressure so that she could feel everything.

Soojin was wide-eyed in surprise with what Y/N did, but soon enough her shock turned to desire as she was already rubbing Y/N’s abdomen on her own. She dug inside his shirt and Y/N felt her warm and soft hands clash his stomach, feeling a rush of electricity run from his head to his toes. His grip tightened on the wheel as he felt blood rush down to his member.

“I-I never knew it was this h-hard,” Soojin mused, her cheeks red from blushing.

Y/N felt his cheeks flood from Soojin’s compliment. Soon enough, Soojin’s gently rubbing slowly trailed lower and lower until she was already hitting the head of Y/N’s cock concealed under his boxers and shorts. A few moments passed and she was already rubbing his throbbing cock.