Chapter 3

Previously on Chapter 2

I let out a laugh and nod my head. "Yeah... none of them knows..." I said, still giggling softly. "I still don't get why you hide your identity, Y/N-ah... Why didn't you show your true self?" He asks. "I hate the attention I get... that's one of the reasons I moved away..." I said. "Oh yeah... that I remember" he said, nodding his head. We laugh once again and head home.

-Injured-

Y/N P.O.V

Today's is Saturday, which means there's no school. I just lay in my bed, staring at the ceiling. 'What should I do today? I won't be uploading another video until Monday...' I thought to myself. I turn to my side and grab my phone, checking my channel. There's a lot of new comments on people asking me to show my face, or simply just ask to held a fan-meeting because they all wishes to meet me.

After some time, I start to feel bored. 'maybe I can take a walk around the park. I wonder if Bambam would like to join me...' I thought. I dial his number and he pick up after the 3rd ring.

"Hello~" he said. "Hey Bambam... are you busy?" I asks. "Not really... why?" He asks. "Do you wanna hang out? Maybe walk around the park?" I asks. "I would love to... see you there?" He said. "Yeah... see you there..." I said. Then the phone went off. I get up and start to get ready.

Time-skip

I'm sitting by the bench as I wait for Bambam to come. I'm scrolling through my phone when I heard a soft whine. It sounded like a puppy. I look around and spot the puppy in the middle of the road. This make my eyes widened. Instantly I stand up and start running towards it. I pick the puppy up in my arms.

"Watch out!!!" I heard someone scream. I turn my head to see a motorcycle speeding towards me. My eyes widened in horror, as I move aside on reflect. But the motorcycle manage to hit my side. I fall on my back with the puppy safely laid on my chest.

I force myself to sit up and in that exact moment I saw Bambam. He turns to look at me and his eyes widened. "Y/N!!" He screams, running towards me. He kneels in front of me.

"What happened? Are you okay? Can you stand up?" He asks. "I don't know... I think so... I'm just trying to rescue this puppy..." I said. He just nods his head and helps me to get up, I try to take a step but wince when a sharp pain shot up in my ankle. I was about to fall but Bambam hold me up.

He picks me up in his arm. "I'm going to take you to the hospital..." he said. I just nod my head. Then he starts walking towards his car.

The puppy is in Bambam's arm as the doctor treat my ankle. "You fractured a bone, Ms. L/N..." he said. I just nod my head in return. He finished fixing up my ankle and excuse himself.

Bambam walks over to me. "Seriously Y/N, you need to be more careful" he said. I just shrug my shoulder and take the puppy from his arm. "At least this little guy is okay..." I said. The puppy licks my cheek and I giggle softly.

Bambam smiles softly. "You're so selfless, Y/N-ah..." he said. I just smile softly. I continue to pet the little puppy. He stares at me with his doe eyes making me cooed softly.

"I wonder if he have an owner

"I wonder if he have an owner..." I said. This puppy have no collar. So maybe this puppy is abandoned. I frown at the thought of him being abandoned. The thought made me sad, cause I know what it feels like to be abandoned.

"I'm not sure Y/N..." Bambam said. I sigh "he's so cute... how can someone just abandoned him..." I said. "Why don't you keep him then?" He asks. I look up at him and frown. "You know I can't... a day or two I can tolerate... but if I'm around this puppy for too long, my allergy will come back..." I said. "Oh... yeah..." he said. "What about you Bambam? Will you take him?" I asks. "Sorry Y/N... my cats won't accept him... you know how they act around dogs..." he said. "Oh..." I said. Then an idea pop up in my head. "Maybe I can show him on my channel... put him up for adoption..." I said. "That's a good idea! I'm sure we'll find a good home for him..." he said. I grin in return.

On Monday

I finished setting up my camera. I decide to do a live video, not forgetting to wear my mask. I turn it on and struggle to sit down. I wait until people starts joining in.

Once there's at least 1k viewers, I decide to start. I wave towards the camera and smile. "Hello guys! It's your girl Sapphire..." I said. I read the comment to see them saying hello back. Some asking about my ankle.

"Ah... everyone seem to notice my casted ankle..." I said. I pat the floor and the puppy coming to me. I pick him up in my arms. "It happened last Saturday. I was at the park... waiting for a friend of mine when I heard a whine. I look around to see this little guy in the middle of the road. So I go on instinct and run towards this puppy... then I got hit by a motorcycle. So... to sum it up... I have a fractured ankle..." I said. I pause and read the comments. They comments about how cute the puppy is and wishes for me to get better.

I smile "thank you guys... so... my purpose of doing this live video is I wanna put this puppy up for an adoption... as much as I wanna keep him... I can't... and that is because I have allergy... I can be around animals for 1 or 2 days. More than that... my allergy would come back..." I said. I paused again waiting for everyone to catch up.

"So... if you're interested in keeping him... you can email me... then we'll talk more on how you can pick him up... and thank you for spending your time to watch me in this live video and see ya~" I said. With that, I ended the video. I pet the puppy as he looks at me happily. I smile "I hope I can find you the best owner... I'm going to miss you so much, little guy..." I said. He whines and licks my cheeks, making me giggle softly.

*to be continued*