Chapter 4

Previously on Chapter 3

"So... if you're interested in keeping him... you can email me... then we'll talk more on how you can pick him up... and thank you for spending your time to watch me in this live video and see ya~" I said. With that, I ended the video. I pet the puppy as he looks at me happily. I smile "I hope I can find you the best owner... I'm going to miss you so much, little guy..." I said. He whines and licks my cheeks, making me giggle softly.

-Suspiciousness-

Y/N P.O.V

I'm sitting in class, paying attention to the teacher as she explain about the lesson. I place my chin on my hand as I listen quietly.

Then suddenly I heard the sound of the speaker. The teacher stops her lesson and we all listen quietly. "Attention everyone... there will be an upcoming talent show here in our school, to be more specific... it'll be held 3 months from now. So... for those of you who are interested in participating the show, you can come and register your name.... we'll be waiting until next week" the person said.

Bambam instantly turns to look at me. "What?" I mouth at him. He just smiles at me. But through that smile, I know what he's actually thinking. I shake my head at him. He pouts at me, then give me a puppy dog face. I roll my eyes and looks away from him. If I participate in this talent show, it's the same thing as blowing up my cover. 

At lunch

I'm eating my lunch, with Bambam sitting across of me. "You have to participate, Y/N-ah..." he said. I look up at him and sigh. "You know I can't..." I said. "Why not?" He asks, frowning slightly. "You know why..." I said. "You gotta have to stop hiding your true self, Y/N-ah... it's not a bad thing... and plus... don't you wanna show those bullies who's boss?" he said, whispering the last part as he gesture towards the said boys with his thumb.

I glance at the boys for a second before sighing. "Oh come on, Y/N..." he said again. "Alright! Fine fine fine! I'll think about it... now stop pestering me! Did you forget that I still have an injured leg?" I said, groaning at him. He chuckles at my reaction. "It could have been recovered by then... who knows... you have taken the cast off... so it should be okay by then..." he said. I roll my eyes at him.

"So... how's the puppy doing? Anyone called you yet?" He asks. "Oh... he's okay... he was napping when I left the house... I left him some food and drinks... so he should be fine... I hope..." I said. He hums in respond.

"What about your allergy?" He asks again. "I've been taking medication to keep it at bay... so I should be fine..." I said. He just hummed and we continue to eat.

Taehyung P.O.V

Y/N and Bambam is acting suspicious. I feel like they are hiding something. I glance down at Y/N's leg, for about 3 weeks ago.... she's been coming to school with a cast on it.

I remembering seeing Y/N that day, when she save that puppy. Then not long after, me and my friends favorite YouTuber... Sapphire uploaded a video with a puppy that looks so much like the one she saved. This kinda make me wonder. Could it be that Y/N is... Sapphire?

I shake my head 'no no no... that's impossible. Y/N is a nerd. Sapphire is like a goddess, beautiful and hot. Y/N can't be Sapphire...' I thought to myself. But can she? I kept doubting myself over this thought.

I didn't tell my friends, because I don't want them to think I'm going crazy. They already think I'm an alien for being weird. So, giving a comment like Y/N is Sapphire would only make it worse. So I just keep it to myself.

Time-Skip

Y/N P.O.V

As soon as I open the door. The puppy came running towards me. "Hello Tannie..." I said, picking him up in my arms. I decided to name him Yeontan. I sneeze when his fur got too close to me. He whines at me.

I ruffle his fur. "I'm fine little guy... don't worry..." I said. He licks my cheek, making me giggle. Then I place him down. I start to walk towards my room, with him following me.

After I've changed my outfit, I flop myself on the bed. Yeontan jumps on the bed and lay himself on my stomach. "I don't know how much longer I can keep you buddy... my allergy is slowly getting worse" I said, gently caressing his fur.

I feel something running down my nose. I jump on my feet and run towards the bathroom. I look into the mirror to see blood flowing down. 'Shit... I forgot to drink my medicine...' I thought to myself. I take out the medicine from the cabinet and take one. I grab a tissue and hold it against my nose to try and stop the bleeding.

Once the bleeding stops, I wash my face and head back to my room. I flop myself on my bed. I close my eyes and slowly drift off to sleep.

4 P.M Evening

When I wake up, I realize it's still evening. I sit up, thinking what I should do. I know it's Monday... but I can't upload any video due to my still injured leg. So what should I do?

I heard ruffling so look down to see Yeontan running around in circle. "What is it boy?" I asks. He runs off and comes back carrying a leash in his mouth. "You wanna go for a walk?" I asks. He drops the leash and barks happily at me. I giggle "alright... let's go for a walk..." I said. I grab my crutches and put him on the leash. Then we leave the house. That's pretty much what I do, until it's time to get to bed at night.

*to be continued*