Part 2- Cat fight.

Previously-

                   "The door slowly opened to a... What the hell??"

It's a guy? With cat ears and a tail.. What? Where's my mom.. My thoughts were cut off as the strange "man" started to speak, "Ah! There you are pet! You know you aren't suppose to be out past curfew! What happened? You're all dirty and your collars gone.." Pet? I'm not a pet... What is this guy talking about.. Speechless, he brings me inside and hands me a collar and new clothes. What's with the collar?

"Whoa whoa- What the hell are you doing?!" I start to fidget around and swat him away. The mysterious man just gave me a weird stare, "What..? Is this because I didn't give you extra food yesterday? Come on we've been through this you can't always have extra." What. The. Fuck. What kind of fantasy land have I stubbled into..? I have to still be dreaming right- I'll just wake myself up. "...I'm gonna uhm go to sleep!.. where's my room again?" Once again the strange species gave me a weird look and walked me to my room, which is the same as my actual room. Okay. Now I just have to fall asleep and wake up in my actual room with my actual parents. The man gave me a small kiss on the forehead "Goodnight darling :)" Where did that come from- I- I don't even wanna know. I close my eyes and fall asleep wishing this could just be over.

I wake up and look around and let out a relieving sigh. "Home sweet home" with a small smile I get up and think about how weird the dream was last night. Was the weird creature a dream as well? It's all kind of a blur at the moment.

I walk downstairs and give a big yawn. "Moooommmmm?" I rub my eyes and to reveal The strange man standing an inch away from me in my face. Then I suddenly realize I still have this weird collar on. "Mom? That's an interesting thing to call me.. you having weird dreams again?" he gave me a pat on the head. What. The. Fuck. This isn't real- I know dreams in a dream is real but this feels so real. I give him a blank stare. "I'm sorry- I uh- What's ur name again...?" He gives me a concerned look after I ask this question seeing that we had known eachother for quite a while i'm assuming. "It's Kael..? You should know this by now.. Are you sure your alright?" I don't know what's happening. Why is this happening- No no no. What's happening.

I decide to play it off cool and not alarm him whatsoever, so I give him a small smile. "I'm just messing with you! What's for breakfast?" He gives a smile back, "Well I was thinking pancakesss, if that's alright with you?" My eyes glow and I nod yes. At least mystery cat man has taste in food >:) .

I sit at the counter watching him cook in a cute little apron. I mean.. whatever fantasy world i've stubbled upon I'm not complaining.. Kael is pretty cute. Wait- Did I just call a literal cat man cute- God i'm on something. I should be focusing on how to leave not on how good looking he is. Okay whatever, looking around to what I can see of my house it looks completely the same.. Different furniture, different style, but everything else is the same.. I'm still confused on how I got here. I'm gonna try to do some undercover type stuff for now but how do I fool him into thinking I know what i'm doing.. My thoughts get interrupted by a plate of pancakes with fruits and syrup getting sit infront of me. "Eat up!" Kael says with a smile on his face. "Hmm.. I wonder where Willow is, He should be down here by now" Willow? Who and what is a Willow. I give him a slightly confused look but pass it off so he doesn't get suspicious. "Would you mind going to get him for me..? He usually gets up for you." He gives an annoyed look so I hop off the stool and run upstairs. Now which door is this guys room... That's the bathroom.. That's my room.. So it's one of these three. I open up the first door to my right to an empty room with many posters, tapestries, and goth like decoration, I look down to the bed to see - who im guessing is Willow- sitting on his bed with earbuds in. He has ears like Kael but a little different, the have spots on them and Willow has dark gray hair unlike Kael who has light gray hair that matches his ears. "Ahem.. Willowww?" he looks up from his phone and takes out an earbud "Oh hey there y/n What do you need..?" Oh thank god this is Willow and not some other random I don't know about. "Kael wants you downstairs for breakfast.. you coming down soon?" He pats an empty spot on his bed beside him. I walk over and sit next to him looking at his phone to see a picture of a woman, "who's that?" I question without thinking. "It's my mom.. remember? I know we don't talk about her much but you have to remember her at least a little" He looks at me kinda sad. "Oh- Right uhm I meant why are you looking at that!" I give a nervous laugh. Willow stays silent and leans his head on mine. "You know you can be so annoying at times. I don't see how my brother stands you" He says in a mean way but I can tell he's just messing with me but not showing it. "Oh shut up Willow" I look up over at the door way to see Kael standing there. "Ahem. You guys should come down before the pancakes get cold." He gives a cruel look to Willow, as if he was jealous of something.

We all head back downstairs to eat breakfast but the two brothers sit very distant from eachother. I don't know what's going on between these two but whatever I walked into I don't know if I wanna be here for it. They give eachother a small glare every other minute but other than that there's not much talking. Some cat fight is happening here, I can just feel it.