Obey Me! Jealous Mammon x male reader

Just writing about random characters.
(Bff)= best female friend.

Character: Mammon
Game: Obey me!
*********

(Y/n) p.o.v

  "How about we go to the mall, back at my home?" I suggest to Mammon who was sitting in front of my desk looking at me. "We can go this weekend."

  Mammon gave me a crazy look. "No, way! I'm not going into some pathetic world full of other humans." He grunts and looks away.

  "You do realize that you insulted my kind and home. And here I was, wanting to spend some time with you in my world. Where no one won't bother us." I sigh and stood up from my chair. "Well then, I guess I'll go ask Levi to come with me. He is more fun than you." I gave Mammon a smile and start to walk away.

  "Wait! You made a pact with me first!" He spoke up and I turned around to face him. "So there is no reason for you to go that Otaku. If you want to go, I-I guess there is no reason for me to decline my human request." He stuttered a bit with a blush on his face.

  Success! I gave him one of my sweetest smiles. "Aw, is my first man finally accepting me? I'm so touched. Well then, it's settled! We head first thing after breakfast." I clap my hand and sat in my chair.

  I didn't even glance at Mammon. "You should be grateful that the great Mammon is taking you out. I rarely do this for anyone, even for a human." He said with pride. I just hummed in response as I checked my phone and chatted with Levi.

  I'm such a genius. I smile at my own thoughts. Of course, he would agree if it has got anything to do with him and me. I smile at the thought of (BFF) face, the smile she would have on her face when she saw me. I really do enjoy my stay here in Devildom with the brothers. But sometimes I need to go to my world, so I can actually have fun without any demon being judgmental.

******

  I was hyped. Today I was finally going to my world. I would see (BFF), today was a special day. Every year on one day, my hometown would have a special day for couples. Couples would go shopping together at this one store. They have some special discounts for couples. Every year (BFF) and I would go as a 'couple' to buy much stuff and save money. Of course, they only allowed the couples in for about 1 minute to be able to shop.

  The store was filled with many kinds of things. New products that came out recently and baked goods. Anything that you could get. The owner of the store decided to start this weird tradition when he finally found "the love of his life". It was weird but fun. Of course, you had to register to be able to win spots. But good thing I have (BFF), she was close to the owner's wife. Which meant that we could register earlier than any couple. We didn't tell her that we were friends because otherwise, we couldn't participate.

  Before I even left home, I told (BFF) that no matter what, I was coming home to participate with her.

"Let's go, (y/n)!" Mammon suddenly yanked me out of my chair.

"And where are you taking (y/n)?" Lucifer looks at us suspiciously.

"Mammon is completing one of his promises late. I made him promise me to show me your world but being the person he is, well he didn't. Now that he's more comfortable with me, I think he's excited. Which I find really weird for some reason." I whisper the last sentence to him and chuckle. I know I lied, but Lucifer would probably be pissed that we are going to my world without his permission. Mammon could go if he wanted too, but I had to stay because of the exchange program.