Chapter 6

Disclaimer: I don't own Avengers or PJO or HoO stuff they go to Marvel studios an Uncle Rick.

Annabeth P.O.V.

I woke up from my nap surprised that I fell asleep in such a public place. I look at the clock on the wall, its about 4 o'clock. That means I got at least 5 hours of sleep. I unwrap myself from Percy's arms and go to the kitchen where I make toast. Natasha and Steve are also in the kitchen.

"Enjoy your nap?" Nat asked. I nodded.

"You two are so cute together," Steve said looking up from his newspaper and smiling. Just then Percy walks in half asleep and rubbing his eyes.

"Foooood," he grumbled. When he saw Steve his eyes opened wide and he was suddenly wide awake. Steve and Natasha stares at him wide eyed. Great, just when things started going smooth Seaweed Brain had to screw it up. I pass him the toast and a dangerous look, saying 'What did you do now?'

"Steve, you guys told Natasha?" Percy asked concerned. Gods Percy, what did you do?

"Yeah, sorry buddy," Steve replied.

"Oh gods," Percy mumbled. Only I could hear him because I'm standing the closest to him.

"What. Did. You. Do. Now. Percy," my voice is scary calm I'm about to blow up. If he screwed things up... gods.

"Heyyy! Not my fault this time. They just kinda, sorta kidnapped me for the check up while you were gone. Then I had to take my shirt of," Percy said scratching the back of his neck. Ok, that's not to bad bad we can work with that.

"Oh, ok," I say feeling a lot better. "Well now that the cat's out of the bag. I have scars all over my body as well. At least now I can wear short sleeves again."

"You guys don't have to try and hide from us you know right. We're a family now," Steve said trying to make us feel at home.

"Oh really. So you won't flinch one bit if we told you even a quarter of our messed up lives," I say daringly. The word 'family' from a stranger just triigers my anger. "Percy might put his trust into anyone rather too soon sometimes, but it takes a lot longer for me to start trusting."

"Annabeth-," Percy tries to protest.

"No Percy. Let me enlighten them a bit," I said in a poisonous voice. "I ran away from home when I was seven and was traveling around with two other people about twice my age. Why? Because my 'family' didn't care for me. So don't try your family σκατά (greek, it means sh*t) on me. Oh, look my new 'family' flinched at a piece of my life story, how thoughtful." I storm out of the room, anger swirling around me.

Natasha P.O.V.

Wow. That is the only words I can think of. So Annabeth ran away from home when she was SEVEN.

"Look, Annabeth has been through a lot," Percy said. "Oh and please don't go reporting back to the rest of your friends. She'll come around eventually, she just needs time. Lots of it and space." Then he walked out of the room to follow Annabeth.

Once I'm sure their out of ear shot I say, "I actually don't think they're terrorists anymore. Just teenagers who've been through a lot." For me to say that and feel sure about it, means a lot. We sit there in silence taking in the news we had just received.

About 30 minutes later.

Clint, Steve and I are playing some old betting game that Steve taught us. It's  seems I'm winning, by far. Percy comes walking into the room and sits in the chair next to me.

"Where's Annabeth?" I ask not looking up from my cards.

"She's reading a book, talking about books. She's running low on them and I'm running low on clothes, since my clothes don't really fit anymore. The last time I went shopping was before I was kidnapped for 8 months as you all know. When can Annabeth and I go to the shops to buy stuff? Oh and what are you playing?" he said quickly.