CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

-AMIKO'S POV-

I stepped out the shower before wrapping myself in a towel

I stepped out the shower before wrapping myself in a towel. I had to take a steaming shower to keep my thoughts off Benji.

Nia and Tae was right. Maybe that's what he needed but I didn't want to be his little sex doll. Benji was very enticing and I have been thinking about messing with him but I'm a virgin.

I don't even know what to do. I think. Anyways, the whole time I was in the shower, I was thinking about giving it up. But the thing was, we weren't together. We were just talking.

All the dirty thoughts I've had of Benji, I might as well. I slipped on one of Benji's T-shirts before sitting down on the bed and putting lotion on my legs. The door opened and Benji walked in.

He stared at me before walking in the bathroom and after a while, I heard the shower run. I walked downstairs and grabbed me a water bottle out the fridge. I sat at the bar and fidgeted with my natural nails.

Benji was what I wanted and now that I have him, I do feel as I push him away but I didn't want to be them hoes that give it up easily. Nia told me that if I want him, get him.

I bit my lip as I pictured Benji naked. A hour passed by and Benji came down fully dressed. He walked in the kitchen grabbing him something to drink out the refrigerator and then he walked out. He walked back up the stairs and I debated if I should do it.

"Fuck it." I mumbled as I walked up the stairs and into his room. He was putting on a hoodie and he grabbed his keys.

I closed the door behind me and locked it and he looked at me confused as to what I was doing and real spill, I didn't know what I was doing.

"Where you headed?" I asked as I walked over to him. Just by getting close to him and I knew what I was about to do, I began to feel waterfalls in between my legs.

"I was just going to hang out with Kel." He spoke as he looked down at me. He has such beautiful eyes. Pretty pink lips that I can bite and nibble on all day.

"So you leaving me?" I asked and he sighed.

"Yeah. I just need some air so I'm finna go chill with him." He said and I crossed my arms.

Bitch go for it!

I pushed my lips into Benji's and at first he didn't kiss back but that didn't stop me. I knew eventually he would and he did. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we fought for dominance but he won.

He picked me up as he squeezed my ass. My heart was literally beating out of my chest. We walked to the bed and he laid me on my back. I don't know why, but I felt like this was gonna change me.

Our kiss never broke until I pulled away and I began to undress him. Once he was just in his boxers, we kissed again and I felt his man hood rest on my kitty.

His hands roamed my body before going under my shirt. I heard him chuckled as he took my shirt off. He stuck one of my breast in his mouth before sucking. Leaving passion marks all down his neck, he pushed me back before he trailed kisses all the way down to my box.

He laid kisses on it and my stomach turned in knots as I felt his warm tongue get to work. I moaned loudly as he sucked on my pearl. I've never felt this feeling before. Nia always talks about getting her pussy ate and I see why.

Pushing his head deeper, I moaned once more. He never took his eyes off me.

"Oh Benji! I moaned out.

-BENJI'S POV-

"Oh Benji!" She moaned out

"Oh Benji!" She moaned out. This shit was surprising me. I've never seen Miko this way and she had me feeling good.

Ian never ate a girl out. That's how you know she the right one. She got me doing shit ian never did with any other girl.

As she pushed my head deeper, I knew I had her feeling good. I watched as her back arched off the bed.

"Oh I think I'm going to cum!" She spoke and I stopped before looking at her.

"Wait. Why you stop?" She asked and I smirked. I looked down at my rock hard dick and she blushed before looking away.

She crawled to me and that shit was sexy. She bit her lip before taking me out my boxers. Her eyes grew wide and I laid her on her back before putting myself at her entrance and I watched as it looked like she was taking deep breaths.

"Be chill Miko. I know you a virgin and if you want me to stop I will." I spoke even though I was gon be pissed off if I had too but I was gonna understand from her perspective.

"No. No it's okay." She said and i stared at her before pushing myself in.

"You tight as fuck." I spoke as I entered. She winced and tried closing her legs but I kept them open. I went at a slow pace as a tear fell from her eye. I wiped it and I let my hand trail down to her breast as I squeezed it in my hand. Her body was nice and clear.

"Okay Benji I wanna feel you for real." She moaned out and I smirked before picking up my pace. Her moans filled the room. They sounded like music to my ears.

"Yo shit feel so good." I said and I watched as she bit her lip.

"Oh fuck Benji!" She spoke. I didn't wanna pound her shit until I put her on all fours which was right now. I tapped her thigh before telling her to get on all fours.

She did as told and she looked at me as I entered again. I began to pound her shit only to hear her scream in pleasure.

"Fuckkkkkk!!!" She moaned as threw her ass back.

"I've been wanting you for so long!" She said out of breath and I smacked her ass.

She just don't know I've been wanting her for the longest.

"I'm coming!" She said as I watched the cream cover my dick. I was close to coming. All you heard was our dirty talks, moans and our skin clapping together.

She tried pushing me away and I grabbed her arm as her arch grew deeper and that shit killed me as I pounded harder.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!!" She said as she began to shake uncontrollably but that didn't stop me. She tried rubbing but I wasn't letting her get anywhere.

"Stop runnin." I spoke and she screamed.

"Oh baby! Fuck me!" She said in lust. Miko pulled away before pushing me on my back. She climbed on top before putting me inside her. Miko's shit felt good and this was the best pussy I ever had.

She began to ride me and i was about to cum. She rode me for a while.

"Miko get up." I spoke as I was about to cum. She ignored my words as she continued to ride me.

"Mikooooo..." I trailed off as we both came and I came inside her. She looked down at me before smirking and she laid on her side. All you could hear was our heavy breathing.

"Miko yo ass ain't going nowhere. You mines and I'm not fucking playin."