。♡11♡。 Adrift

Jungkook's perspective

Every moment passed without him felt like an eternity. It's been days and I hadn't seen him because if I would, the heartbreaking things would be freshened. I had hurt him but I couldn't fake a promise of stopping to love him either so I chose to escape but not for so long.

It's been a whole week since we last had a rendezvous. He was hurt because of me and I was hurt because I couldn't be the one I wanted to be. I could see it in his eyes but he held the pity and forgiveness in his eyes too which tore me apart.

I just wanted him to be happy, to have the most endearing smile on his face with his eyes gleaming with pure joy only. It was impossible to spare a second without thinking about him. It was as if he was not the thought in my head but my whole thinking.

I was continuing schooling and every day was the same sober and sorrowful. Jimin tried to lighten up my mood many times but it was not as easy as it seems to fake a smile but he knew about my true feelings and unwantedly I was hurting him too but I couldn't function well without seeing him again.

After miserably losing my self-restraint I couldn't hold back myself anymore and I sneaked into the dense trees again to take a glance of him but I couldn't find him around that day.

The sorrow took over me and I had to turn away again, hoping I would see him the next day.

🌸🌸🌸

It's been days of searching for him from afar but I couldn't steal any glance of him. My insecurities and worries started growing more and more.

It was raining and a thunderstorm was approaching. I had left my school in a rush to go and see Taehyung, knowing how much it frightened him. Jimin called my name several times but I needed to see Taehyung.

I had no umbrella, nothing with me when I just ran mindlessly to the church with roaring clouds and approaching rainfall.

I finally froze on tracks when I found myself in front of the church. I stood and took deep breaths. The cloud roared again and I stepped inside of the church.

"T-taehyung...." My lips thoughtlessly escaped his name but I was only met with darkness. No one was there in the church.

I looked all around and miserably failed to find anyone around.

I walked outside.

"Taehyung." I called his name but received only silence in reply.

I finally walked to his cottage and knocked on the door.

"Taehyung, are you inside?" I called out but least to my knowledge, the cottage was empty and dark too.

It's door was unlocked and I opened it up.

"W-what?" I whispered looking all around the cottage and then a familiar figure wrapped around my feet.

"Meow."