A Pleasant Surprise

hey, kudos to @AlexwitEyes for re-reading this 6 times. been meaning to like edit it and make it readable so thanks for the motivation. still gonna be in 1st person POV, maybe one day i'll change that

~John's POV~

"Fuck! Hit it harder Daddy, get it right into my hole!"

"Shut the fuck up John! We're playing golf not having sex!" Mini laughed out.

I laughed before dragging my mouse to look around the map, and i spotted Anthony's ball rolling towards the hole.

"John I swear to God if you fuck me right now- JOHN I SWEAR I AM GOING TO EAT YOUR FRIDGE FUCK OFF!"

I laughed, "I am the guardian of the hole, fuck off!" I fired again, fucking up Ohm.

"John you fat cunt! I was almost there!"

"I know, that's why I couldn't let you in the hole." I snickered

"I'm not even gonna have enough time to make it to the hole! Fuck you John."

"Well if you're offering Ohm."

I laughed again, with Ohm grumbling about how my dick wasn't going to be able to reproduce soon.

"Fuck you John!" Ohm yelled, knowing that that would be the end of my video.

"Yeah, I'll consider your offer and I'll get back to you at my earliest convenience."

"Well I do have to go, I got some pizza with my name on it down stairs, so I'll see all you cunts tomorrow." Anthony said, leaving the discord call.

"I'm in the same boat as Jiggles, so I'll see you tomorrow if you want to record." Ohm signed off for the night.

I began to click out of the call, muttering goodbyes when the join noise sounded off.

"'Sup bitches, what's up?" The slight crackle of Jaren's voice broke through my headphones.

"SMII7Y! I thought you couldn't record today?" My voice rose, I hadn't expected to talk to Smii7y for a few more days.

"Well John, if you really wanna know I got some free time, so I thought I'd hop on the call real fast."

"What were you playing?" He asked.

"Golf it, I completely fucked Ohm over." Jaren laughed and my smile grew slightly.

"I'm just the guardian of the hole, only those I deem worthy are allowed to entire my hole."

Jaren snorted, "And am I allowed in your hole oh godly one?"

"Anytime sweet cheeks~"

Another laugh bubbled out of the Canadian, "Well I have to go, Octavia isn't gonna walk herself."

I frowned, "Really? You just joined the call."

"Yeah, but I'll be able to record all day tomorrow so you bitches better be ready."

My smiled returned, "So I'll see you tomorrow then?"

"Y-Yeah, I'll see you soon." He hesitated, as if he had other things to say

Jaren disconnected and I sighed, wanting to talk to him more.

I looked at the discord chat, wondering if I could coax someone else to record some stuff, I wasn't tired and wanted to hang out with people still.

My eyes automatically drifted towards Jaren's icon, but Jaren wasn't able to record, he was at his parents house for a bit.

Sighing and pushing myself away from the recording desk, my mind wandered.