1

"Watch where you're going stupid!" A petite woman wearing a cheerleader uniform yelled, glaring at Roseanne.

"Sorry." The tall blonde mumbled, fixing her thick glasses.

"Fucking nerd!" The cheerleader spat, walking away.

"Hey Chae, are you okay?" Jisoo, the nerd's best friend asked. Crouching down to help pick up her scattered things on the floor.

"Yeah I'm good" The blonde smiled, completely shrugging off that little scenario from earlier.

"Melanie is such a bitch!" Jisoo cussed.

"I'm used to it Chu, I've been called a lot of names throughout College." The girl nonchalantly said.

"Yeah, but still." Jisoo argued.

"Why do you always let them bully you like that? For years, Chae." Jisoo, looked at her.

"I want a peaceful life Chu, I don't want to pick up a fight." Roseanne reasoned out.

"It's not picking up a fight, it's defending yourself Chaechae." Jisoo reminded, and Rosé smiled at Jisoo for calling her by her favorite nickname.

"I can handle it, don't worry about me too much." She reassures her, patting her best friend's back.

"Let's go grab lunch?" Roseanne asked, leading the both of them to the huge, crowded cafeteria.

---

"I'll have the soup please." Roseanne thanked the server, grabbing her tray to go back to their table.

"Watch out!" But before Rosé could even halt her movements, her front collided with a small girl, splashing the latter with her soup.

"Oh my God, I am so sorry I'm such a klutz." Rosé gasped, shaking her head after.

"You bitch! You're so stupid!" An angry girl beside her screamed.

"Melanie stop, it's not that of a big deal." The small girl replied, taking off her jacket.

Roseanne could not believe her eyes, from all the people here in this University, why does it have to be the Jennie Kim, who she bumps into.

"I'm really, really sorry." The blonde sincerely apologized, not knowing what to do.

"It's fine, it was an accident." Jennie Kim smiled at her.

"I'm sorry in behalf of Melanie for calling you stupid." Jennie shyly replied, scratching the back of her head.

"Oh, no it's not a problem. I've been called that 12 times today, no biggie." Chaeyoung blabbered nervously.

"Wait, really?" Jennie asked in shock, making Rosé nods.

"Why?"

"To be honest, I don't know anymore." She smiled widely like an idiot. After all, Jennie Kim is her ultimate crush.

The blonde could feel Melanie's piercing eyes shooting towards her like daggers, she laughed nervously, no awkwardly.. or maybe both.

"I ah, I'm sorry again Jennie. If you would excuse me, sorry." Chaeyoung bowed slightly, sprinting away from the two faster than Usain Bolt.

"You would not believe it!" Chaeyoung gushed, shaking a little.

"Tell me about it." Jisoo eyed her, munching her fries.

This is all too familiar to Jisoo, for whenever the younger girl say that phrase, she usually does something dumb after.

"I, was my usual self.." Rosé started..