Chapter 9: Haunted house

(--Y/n Pov--)

It's been a few months after I found 5 former "slaves" and took them under my wing. It was tired at first when I had to show them how everything in the housework, even more outside of the house!

So it took quite a few weeks before they learned it all and I taught them on some basic elementary school lessons and bought quite a few books for them to learn more if they want. I also have taught them how to cook and housework.

So once in a while, they will help me doing house chores or even cook for me. Really nice of them of doing that.

I have also built three more bedrooms with two extra bathrooms in the basement. It took a few weeks to do so, but I want them to have each their own room.

While I was working on their rooms I had boys to be sleeping together in one room and girls on the others.

All these work stressed me out so much that I fall asleep sometimes when I'm reading a few books on some fairy tales or others thing.

Kisaki went back to her kingdom to deal with some business so I have one less people to take care of at home, well that until Yoru discover that I'm actually younger than him forcing himself to be the responsible older brother, so now he taking half of my chores which I'm thankful for... But isn't he taking this too seriously?

Flashback

I was just washing up some dishes from our lunch when...

Yoru: " Y/n-sama! Please let me take care of this! "

Y/n: " Um... Are you sure? "

Yoru: " Positively! "

Y/n: " Ok thank you very much, Yoru-san. "

Yoru: " No problem at all! "

Later on

I was casually checking on my ingredients for the shop before...

Yoru: " Y/n-sama! You looked tired please take a rest! "

Y/n: " I appreciate the offer... But I have to check on my ingredients. "

Yoru: " Don't worry, I take care of it! "

Y/n: " Ok... Don't work yourself too hard. "

Yoru: " Of course! Have a good sleep, Y/n-sama! "

Later on

Watering flowers...

Yoru: " Y/n-sama! "

Was about to go buy something...

Yoru: " Y/n-sama! "

Was about to try an alcohol one of the adventurer sneaked for me...

Yoru: " Y/n-sam! You can't drink that! "

Flashback end

So yeah... His overprotective older brother instinct pretty much kicks in when I told him that... What a pain on my head...

KONOSUBA!

Kazuma and the rest came knocking on my door telling me that we have a quest to do. I was about to get gear up when...