《 33 - The Unexpected 》

A/N:
:>
~°•☆~°•☆

You walked around the building, smiling and greeting people who passed by. Even though they were strangers, you couldn't help but be friendly.

You decided to open your phone to tap on your contacts, wanting to text to your boyfriend.

-
Y/N
Yo~ Don't stress urself love <3
.
Btw I bet u'll be able to get the board's approval! After all, my boyfriend's amazing as he always is^^
.
Luv you~! > o < xoxo
-

You giggled to yourself, sending the message.

That was until your eyes laid on a boy with familiar brown-haired that you have befriended.

He was with two other people, a black-haired girl and a blonde boy.

You smiled, walking towards Eren.

You tapped on his shoulder making him turn around.

"Eren!" You exclaimed.

The boy smiled widely before greeting you as well. "Y/N! Hey, what are you doing here?"

"Levi brought me over again."

"Just please tell me you guys are dating!" He clapsed his hands together.

You giggled playfully punching him on the shoulder making him laugh.

"Oh shut it you doofus."

"Eren? Who's this?" The blonde boy asked.

The both of your attention turned to the boy.

"Ah, this is my friend. Y/N, introduce yourself." He gestured to you.

"I'm Y/N L/N. It's nice to meet the both of you." You smiled, bowing to them.

"Armin Arlert." He smiled, brightly bowing as well, politely.

He held an innocent demeanor as if the actual sun was radiating from him. He has blue eyes reminding you of the vast ocean.

"Mikasa Ackerman." The black-haired girl introduced shaking your hand.

She was a beautiful woman with jet black hair that reminded you of Levi's. Her skin was milky white while her lips were a fine glossy pink color.

"You're an 'Ackerman'?"

"Yes I am. But truthfully, I have never known Mr. Ackerman in all my life. I believe that I am a long distant relative of his since Mr. Ackerman doesn't know me as well." She explained.

"Oh! I-I'm sorry.." You awkwardly apologized, sweatdropping.

"Don't fret, a lot have asked me the same." She showed a small smile.

You returned the smile as well.

"U-uh... I a-apologize in advance if this may a-affect you in anything b-but... are you and Levi dating?" Armin asked.

You blushed. And fortunately, you were lucky to have been saved by a voice calling out the three.

"Eren! Armin! Mikasa!"

You all turned around to see a boy with his hair slightly bald and a girl whose brown hair is tied into a ponytail, she reminded you of Hanji, but younger.

That was when the brown-haired girl dramatically gasped.

"That's the girl who was assaulted by the-"

The boy who was with her flicked her forehead, interrupting her.

She glared at him before her eyes widened in twinkles at you, "Oh wait! You're the one who Mr. Ackerman took darastic measures on Valentines for-"