𝐭𝐰𝐨 | revenge.

"did you get her information?" i asked jin

"hm, not that much. her name is jennie kim, she's from new zealand, she's hella rich, her mother owns a big clothing line and her dad owns three hotels in seoul."

"then what? jimin's parents owns this elite school as well." suga blurted out.

jennie kim.

i let out an evil smirk and tapped my fingers on the table twice and they already understood what it means.

"yah jimin, don't tell me your revenge syndrome is acting up again?"

"this is going to be fun, trust me."

my eyes travelled to the girl who is miles away from me but i still managed to have a clear vision of her.

she's currently in the field with her three other friends, having fun together.

"she must be the new member of the pinks. they seem to get along really well." taehyung popped up out of nowhere and sat beside me as he followed his gaze to the girls.

"you startled me."

"yah jimin, don't tell me you will also drag her friends with your revenge?"

"well i feel sorry for them, they will get dragged if they won't get rid of her."

*ring!*

someone's phone was ringing and it was mine. i checked the caller ID and thank God, it was my mom!

i got up and answered it immediately.

finally.

"mom! i'm glad you already called."

"hi sweetie! i'm so sorry i didn't got enough time to call you yesterday, eomma is too busy. anyways, belated happy birthday!"

"it's fine. uh, about my trust fund? you promised."

"oh, yeah about that! you should meet mr. Lee later at lunch and you will discuss things out, okay? gotta go now bye!"

"wait, mom—" she already hung up.

tsk.