CHAPTER 80

Recap - everyone reached udaipur and their talks

.....................................................................
I was sitting near the lake enjoying the beauty of Mother Nature and don't think I m alone here... I m with my whole family and they all are playing. I wanted to enjoy this beautiful view so i came here and settled  in grass. Just then I realized someone came and sat beside me... And that someone was my dear husband...how can he just let me alone...ayyyyy my pyaara pati... I shifted my head towards his shoulder which is only reserved for me..

It's been a week we are here and sid bhai take us to every lovely place over here and I m really surprised seeing those places... I meant we have so many places around our country to explore but still we choose to fly all over world n i m just glad to SID bhai that he brought us here  a week before hand itself...

I looked at the serene beauty of this lake and peace at silence

I looked at the serene beauty of this lake and peace at silence. Sometimes words betray us to express the emotions Wat we r feeling at that moment and i have been feeling it often nowadays....

My family!  They are not just a family..they are the best thing ever happened to me.. God has gifted me with many beautiful souls in these cruel world and I m gng to welcome a innocent soul to this world soon..

How my life has changed?

I was merely 3 years old when I remember manik calling me his princess and still he does that... I was alwys loved by the ppl around me which many Ppl are missing in this world.. I was pampered to no extend that sometime makes Ppl to be envy on me.. And I m not at fault I guess...

From that day till now.. I love them and they all loved me to no extent...i was so off guarded when that incident happened in my life ,I was wrong at that time.. My Mani thought I didn't trust him but I was only 8 years and I couldnt recognize Wat is true and what is not? But he thought I din trust him and he punished himself by pushing me away from him..

And then i came back in his life determined to win him back and I own his heart for forever... I love him , I love him Soooooooo much. I  made a mistake which still make me numb when I took a wrg decision about leaving my manik ... I could never imagine myself with him.

Then after all the fiasco, I m here in my mani's arm carrying our love and now I feel out of world...

How much life has trolled us with all the challenge, we faced everything together and on top of that we had our family with us... And thats y I say we r blessed with the best..

I felt a squeeze in my hand, I raised my head to see my mani looking at me ever so lovingly..

Manik : kya soch rahi ho jaan

Nandhu: I love u mani.. Itna saara

She stretched her hand like a bby

Manik: acha I know my bby love me so much