Chapter 5

So guys! Finally my exams over! (plus im a lazy ass) soooooo Here's an update people!!!
______________________________________

*Courtney* P.O.V

It's been 7 days since that ''your mine'' incidence. Master has stayed the same, the same rude, arrogant and violent person.

Today master is taking me to one of his friends house for some party. I really don't want to go, but it's not my choice, it never is.

''Courtney get your ass up here'' Master yelled from his room. I kept the dishes in the dishwasher and ran upstairs.

''Yes master?'' I whispered while entering the room

''What were you doing'' He asked with his eye brows raised

''I washing the dishes master'' I replied.

''Here take this'' Master threw a box at me. I looked at it confusingly. Box? What does it contain?

''These are your clothes for tonight. I don't want to wear your regular filthy clothes, I am the main man in the party, my date has to look nice'' Master spoke with no emotions at all. I just nodded and went to the guest room with the box

On my way I was thinking about what master said, me? His date? I mean is this a date? Like an actual one? Oh my god! My first date ever!

But wait, that's not possible.

Master hates me, why will he take me on a date ever? How can I even think that I'm even worth him? He's a billionaire, and me? Well I'm nothing.

I shook my head and went inside the room. I closed it behind me and sat on the bed with the box in my hand. As soon as I opened it, i was awestruck!

It was a beautiful red dress, that reached my mid thigh, and it was really beautiful. It looked really expensive. Well I guess, master really is concerned about his image, he doesn't want a low grade like me to tag along, but then again , why is he taking me with him? Why isn't he leaving me behind always?

I shook all these thoughts away and went inside the bathroom for a shower. I took my bath and washed my hair, i wrapped my towel around my body and came out,

And there he was, sitting on the bed, cross legged busy on his phone. As soon as i came out master looked up at me and licked his lips. Is he thirsty? Why did master lick his lips?

I stood there waiting for a command or an order from him, but unfortunately he didn't say anything, he kept on staring at me. I held the towel tightly around myself and looked down at my feet.

''Aren't you going to change?'' Master smirked at me

I nodded and went towards the bed to take my dress, but as soon as I bent down to grab the dress, master held my wrist and pulled my on top of him and with a stupid gasp I fell in his arms,

''Mas-master please let me go'' I begged him, he darkly chucked. He held my hands behind my back and started comming forward, his eyes held a different emotion, i could not read it, it was terrifying, I was petrified.

I shook my head vigorously, this can not be happening, he cannot rape me, my virginity is the only thing I've left with.

Then he started kissing my neck, but I wasn't able to do anything. I just kept shaking and crying. Yes, by now i was crying

''Stop moving!' Master yelled.

''Mas-master no, please stop'' I cried out.

''Your mine! I can do whatever the fuck I want!'' He yelled on my face, his viens visible. I kept on crying, I wasn't able to say anything anymore, he scared me. I stopped moving, I gave up. He is capable of doing anything , he can kill me in a click and I don't want to die.