🌸Nii-juu-go🌸

KOHARU

Monday (Later that day)

"I have liked you for a long time Nishinoya-senpai. Please go out with me"

Okay.

First of all.

That, is not me.

I don't call Yū, Senpai because we're the same grade and I don't have the guts to ask him out before.

I'm currently hiding inside a classroom, spying on Yū and this blushing cute girl fidgeting with her fingers. How'd I came to be here? Well since I'm looking for him earlier, I took a quick stroll around the school. And luckily I found him, but it seems that he's getting a confession so I decided to go inside the open window in a classroom, to see them better from the inside.

"I'm sorry....um, what's your name again?" I couldn't help but stifle a laugh hearing Yū's reply.

"A-Ayuzawa N-Naho desu, a first year here at K-Karasuno" the girl stuttered, nervous.

Why do I feel like I'm watching the live action of a shoujo manga? -__-

"Ayuzawa-san, you're cute and you're nice-" Yū got cut off by her.

"So you'll go out with me, Nishinoya-senpai?" she asked, eyes sparkling and pitch annoyingly higher than before.

Is this what a confession should look like? If it's like that then, I wouldn't dare. A girl my height would probably be rejected even before I could confess.

"Listen to me first, as I was saying, you're a cute girl Ayuzawa-san, you're nice too," Yū trailed off, as Naho-chan gave him an expectant look. "But I'm already going out with someone, so I can't accept your confession"

I was actually touched when he said that. He really acknowledges me as his girlfriend. Not that I'm glad he does. Okay, maybe a little.

The next thing Naho-chan said left my mouth hanging in shock, "Then break up with her" and she looked pretty serious too, pissing me off more.

"I heard that Nishinoya-senpai's girlfriend is a tall person. Wouldn't people laugh at you for having a girlfriend of that height?"

Someone stop me, or I'll kick her face in and she'll be sorry for insulting me. I thought, gritting my teeth in absolute annoyance. But she has a point though.

Every person we pass when walking to school would be dumbfounded or trying not to let out a laugh. They're probably thinking that the two of us look more like a mother and child than a couple. I sighed to myself. Why am I even letting that cliché girl's words get in my head?

"My girlfriend is a wonderful person." my heart pounded loudly hearing Yū, "She's the funniest, smartest and coolest of all the girls here in Karasuno. Mind you that she's also an athlete and even made it to the nationals. She's not a pushover and you have no right to talk shit about her."

Yu's words was more effective than any other spells out there. He's spouting compliments I never heard from him before. I wasn't feeling so down just by hearing that.

Or so I thought.

"Because only I can!" he added.