29

We set off, heading towards the pit. We wander past a few shops, ignoring the sights of attractive looking food. Then we see it.

"Let's go eat." Tobias says. He squeezes my hand and we head towards a restaurant.

"Are you finished?" His impatience creeping in his voice.

"Yeah." I took my time considering the food was so nice whereas Tobias ate it as quick as he could. His clasps my hand and we leave together.

We walk around the compound for a while, until Christina and Will spot us. She points to us and they quickly reach us.

"Hiya!" She says, cheerfulness lingering in her voice. I smile and Tobias turns into instructor mode.

"Christina spotted you two and...well..."

"I was wondering what you were doing actually-"

"We were on a date." Tobias says, the slightest of annoyance in his voice.

"Oh, uhh...Sorry! Christina, let's go!" Will drags her off and luckily manages to get her away, but with a little bit of protest...of course.

"Let's go back." Tobias says, trying to hide his annoyance towards Christina. He pulls on my hand and we walk back...silently.

Tobias opens the door and let's me go in first. I smile as a thank you. I sit on the sofa and place ny hands in my lap. Tobias seats himself next to me. I feel the need to apologise to him, so I do.

"Tobias...I'm sorry about Christina interrupting our date..." He looks at me and smiles, without annoyance.

"It's not your fault, it's Christina I'm annoyed with..." I smile back, not quite certain that he means what he is saying. He gently strokes my cheek, his fingers reaching across to my earlobes. "Your so beautiful." I blush and he stays serious. I notice how close his face gets to mine before kissing me. It was as if he was taking the peacefulness and 'beautifulness' of me. We share a few at kisses and then things get hot 'n heavy. His teeth nibble at my lips, trying to gain entrance and I happily let him.

"I love you." I say while we break for breath.

"Ditto." I smile, showing my teeth and lean my forehead against his. I love him so much. I thought I'd never be able to love anyone this much but Tobias changed that. Thank you, Tobias.