𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘-𝐓𝐖𝐎

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑨𝒍𝒍𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝑫. 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒔

"Allure I'm talking to you," De'Kari slapped my thigh, and I snapped out of my thoughts

I was eyeing Keem, because his present just disgusts me. Even though he said it wasn't his, what he did wasn't right.

"I'm sorry, what did you say," I turned my focus on him.

"I said we finna head out."

"Where y'all going?"

"Out."

"Okay. Make sure you bring back some ford, thank you."

He nodded, and gave me a kiss, then left. Millie and Nani wasn't answering any of my texts messages, so I just sat on the couch bored.

I got up, and decided that I was going to bake. I set up my phone, and started recording.

"So I'm going to take 2 cups of sugar, and..." I stopped talking.

I squinted my eyes and looked at the camera, and saw a black shadow roaming around behind me. I looked back, and nothing was there. I stopped recording, and rushed into De'Kari's bedroom.

I put the blanket over my head, and shut my eyes.

"Not today Satan. Not today," I whispered.

━━━━━━━━━━━━

"Nigga look at this," I held the phone upon De'Kari's face.

"What am I suppose to be looking at?"

"Look right there," I pointed at the black shadow.

"I don't see anything," he zoomed in.

"De'Kari, you telling me that you ain't see that right there?"

He stared at me for a while, and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever," I sighed.

"Anyways, what did you do when you went out?"

"Nothing."

"I need to get my nails done. What color should I get?" I stretched my arm out and looked at my hand.

"Orange," he held my hand.

"I got that last time."

"Different shades of dark blue," he suggested.

"I like that. I'm finna get that." I said.

"Why was you mugging Keem earlier," he blurted out.

"I can't look at him the same. What he did was disgusting. He made Millie cry every night, and thinks that since it's not his baby she will automatically accept him back."

"How can you do someone so grimy,when all they did was love you," I continued.

"If you ever cheat on me just know that I won't forgive you. And if I accidentally kill you, I will cover up the murder, attend your funeral, and cry."

"I wouldn't even think about doing that. But yea I understand where you coming from. You still fuck with him though or no?"

"Of course, that's my brother. It's just going to take a while for me to look at him the same."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝑳𝒐𝒔 𝑨𝒏𝒈𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒔, 𝑪𝒂
𝑫𝒆'𝑲𝒂𝒓𝒊 "𝑽𝒐𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏" 𝑯𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒐𝒏

"I've been having some weird ass dreams bro. Like dreams that feel too real," I said and everybody stopped talking.

"About," Chico asked.

"Jamir. He was talking to me. He was trynna warm me or something. And when I woke up I couldn't move like I was stuck."

"Nigga sleep paralysis," Juju said.

"Yea sleep paralysis but I ain't know if yo dumb asses knew what that was."

"He got us fucked up," Sjay said.

"Was Allure there," Keem asked.

"No she was with her mom."

"And the other day Allure showed me a video and there was a black shadow behind her. I acted like I ain't know what she was talking about, so she doesn't get scared," I continued.

"What was it shaped like?"

"Just a light black blur, it wasn't shaped."

"So what you finna do," Chico asked.

"I think I need to visit my granny," I wiped my face.

"What about Allure's birthday? We already got the whole shit planned," Sjay said.

"The sooner we know what's going on the sooner we can handle it."

━━━━━━━━━━━━

I'm sorry that it took a long time for me to update, and I've been busy with school.

How have y'all been ? What have you been doing during quarantine ?