31

Jisoo sip from her coffee as she look at the casts. The script reading is now on going, there's a camera which connects them to the internet world. A lot of people was watching them on their live stream. Baekhyun being a crack, he's always making face and waving at the camera making the viewers said that 'He's funny'.

"You're gaining a lot of fangirls Seul" Jeongyeon whispered and ended it with a teasing smile "Congrats"

Seulgi rolled her eyes, now that she's focus on a girl, Flirting and make other girls gawk at her does not have any effect on her.

"Baby, can you please pass me the pen?" Jennie's attention drifted to Soojoo who's batting her eyelashes infront of Jisoo.

"Baby? What the hell?" Jennie secretly rolled her eyes, she hid her face using the script book. Trying her best to take her eyes off from Soojoo but luck wasn't on her side,the other actress'voice makes Jennie felt annoyed.

"Baby, feed me" Soojoo pouts as she pointed the cupcake that Jisoo was about to eat. The whole scene didn't go unnoticed by the other personel inside the room, they looked at two woman with their smiles.

Jisoo doesn't have any choice but to shove the food into her friend's mouth.

"Stop playing around, we're working" Jisoo mumbled and flicked Soojoo's arm

"I'll do our plan" The actress leaned closer so she could whisper her words to Jisoo "Look at Jennie, looks like she wanted to kill me right now"

Soojoo leaned out and chuckled making Jisoo rolled her eyes. Jennie cough a little bit making the two men beside her look at her.

"Here's some water" Jongin opened the bottle for the actress and gave it to her

"I have mine" Jennie picked up her own bottle and gulps the water.

Jongin felt embarrass so he just drank the water that he offered to Jennie, on the other side there was Taehyung. Laughing at his co-actor.

"Shut up V" Kai muttered

After the moment of silence the door suddenly open, presenting the exhausted Chen and Baekhyun.

"Let's have a break first" Lisa clasped her hamds and went closer to her guy teammates. She helped them from carrying the bags.

"What is that?" Seulgi asked as she joined her teammates

"It's chicken"

Hearing the word 'Chicken', Jisoo quickly looks up from her script book and that action didn't go unnoticed by Jennie.

'She's still a chicken addict' she thought and secretly smiled.

The whole staffs and celebrities started to dig in their meals, some of them are chuckling at Jisoo. They find her cute while eating the one whole chicken, she looks like a kid.

"Yah! Kim Jisoo, slow down. You might—" Soojoo got cutted off when Jisoo got choked from her food. "Dumb Kim" she gave the director a bottled water

The scene made everyone tease them, they whistled and squealed. Well except Jennie of course, she's not happy from what's happening. She got more annoyed to be honest.

"Why are you teasing them?" She harshly asked Taehyung who's looking at his co-workers.

"Why? They look so cute, I might ship them tog—ouch" He whined after Jennie slapped his thigh

"You find it cute? Fuck, that is disgusting dude." V couldn't help but to look weirdly at the actress

"It's just my opinion, why are you mad?" He looked at Soojoo and Jisoo again, the actress was wiping the dirt around the director's lips.