- night of La Lune -

Despite goodnight being said, I still found myself awake for a minute or so before I sat up in my bed and headed towards my closet.

No way am I sleeping in this state. Im not that nasty.

Hands out, walking like I was one of the three blind mice, I knelt down at my closet and opened one of my drawers, blindly rummaging through it for new, clean underwear and comfy shorts to sleep in.

Surprised, I heard movement and glanced over my shoulder in Theo's direction. I could see his lean, toned figure sitting upright in my bed.

The moonlight coming in from the window outlined his silhouette in the dark. He looked good, even in the shadow of the night.

Now that's just unfair.

Here he his, attractive even when you can't properly see him but I have to suck in my belly at a party because someone's taking a picture and I'll be in the background of it?

Completely unfair!

"What are you doing?" He quietly asked, curious.

"I'm just going to change."

"Oh," He said after a moment.

Looking away from him, I continued to shuffle through pieces of clothing, unsure what he was doing but I did hear him get up. The bathroom door squeaking as he past it, there was a flicker of light enter my room from the small crack in the doorway.

Success!

Grabbing hold of some underwear and shorts, I stood up, closing the drawer in my wardrobe with my foot as I paused and stared at the bathroom. Water was running.

It didn't occur to me that he may be in a bit of a discomfort himself... with the way the night ended. Poor guy. Maybe I should give him some privacy.

I remained in my spot, noticing the tap turn off and a second later, Theo emerged. Tilting my head, we both met each other half way and he handed me a warm towel. I frowned for a second before I realised. "Uh..."

"I figured you were too tired to shower." He said.

"Th-thanks." Wow. That's surprising. I didn't think he'd catch on to why I was changing but heck who was I kidding. Of course he knew what he did to me.

He was too egotistical to expect otherwise.

I couldn't see much except whatever little bathroom light entered my room, his tall figure standing over mine. "Well?" He murmured after noticing my little to none movement. "Unless you want me to clean you up myself?"

"No thank you," I heard him playfully snort as I brushed my shoulder against his and went into the bathroom.

Doing everything I needed to and re-entering my room, I was surprised to see him sitting by the end of my bed. Still awake, his forearms on his knees as his head was aimed down at the ground.

He glanced up at me as he heard me come back into the room.

"You can run a shower if you like..." I felt like a cold hearted bitch for not being courageous enough to pleasure him back but I shouldn't feel guilty for it. If I'm not ready, I'm not ready. "Or um.. you know..."

He only lightly chuckled, cutting me off with the nice sound and stood up. "Go to sleep." Then he gently maneuvered me out of the doorway and clicked the door shut behind him.

Tired, I dove back into bed, lying on my side all snuggled up in my blankets. Warm and pleasant.

Eyelids drooping, I dozed off, hearing the shower run until I eventually felt the bed dip, the blanket move and a body lie against me, making my eyes open for a second before fluttering shut once more.