Chapter 1

An Awkward first encounter
————————————————————————
Rose was just sitting down looking through the window of the taxi.
"How will my college life be?" Rose thought to herself. A few hours later.

Rose finally saw her dream college but then the taxi suddenly stopped a few more meters away from her college.
"Um sir, why did you stop here?" Rose asked curiously, "this college doesn't allow any vehicle to come in, im really sorry ma'am" the taxi man said apologetically.

"No no its alright, don't worry" Rose smiles as she got out of the car and grabbed her suit cases.
"How am i going to carry all of this!?" Rose thought to herself.
"Oh well, i'll just have to deal with it" Rose sighs as she pulled all of her suit cases toward the college

Rose stopped for a second to breath. "Am I regretting to bring this much??" Rose thought to herself, but a man suddenly came across her.

"Um hello mister, could you maybe help me bring my luggages to the college, since it looks like you're from here" Rose smiled awkwardly as she asked the stranger.
"Let me think about it" the man thought for a second.....
"Nope" the man said without any emotions and started walking off.
"That little-, you know what. Lets just keep going" Rose thought to herself as she started to pull her suitcase toward the college again.

In the hallway

"Where are the dorms?" Rose felt confuse but then suddenly.
"Hello, are you-" a girls voice came behind rose causing her to jump.
"I'm really sorry, I didn't mean to" the girl stutters. Rose looked at the girl "hey, its alright" Rose said feeling guilt. "I just got startled all the sudden so don't worry" Rose said reassuring her.

"Alright then" the girl said feeling a bit calm now. "Are you Rosanna Lee?" She asked curiously. "Yes, i am" rose said, "were you looking for the dorms?" The girl said again with curiosity in her tone.

"Oh yeah." Rose said. "Well lets go the" the girl said

Dorms

As rose was walking behind the girl they saw a lady on the counter "hello, what dorm room is Ms. Lee in?" The girl asked the lady on the front desk. "Lee who?" The lady asked in a somewhat sarcastic tone, while the girl froze from embarrassment
"Rosanna Lee" Rose said to the lady. "Rosanna Lee, room 305" the lady said. "Thank you!" The girl said happily. "Come on lets go!" The girl walked off as Rose followed her tiredly.

Rose and the girl finally arrived at Rose's dorm

" i guess this is it" the girl said in a confirming tone. "My dorm room is just right around the corner from this one" the girl said calmly. "Okay then, but I didn't get your name yet" Rose said awkwardly. "Oh right! Well my names Stella Light" Stella said happily. "Well nice to meet you stella" Rose also said in a happy tone "well thank you for helping me stella" Rose said gratefully. "No problem" Stella smiled and walked away.

Rose walked near the door and unlocked it.
As rose got in she saw the living room looking all modern like. "Fancy" Rose thought to herself.
"Let me see what kind of room my roommate has" Rose thought to herself as she left her suitcase on the front door.

Rose got into her roommates bedroom "huh, it looks a bit boyish, maybe i have a tomboy roommate" Rose thought to herself, as she went into her roommates walk in closet.

Rose walked closer and looked through all of the clothes. "Why are all of these guy clothes and why does it smell like one?" Rose thought to herself curiously.

"What are you doing in here?" A manly voice came behind Rose. She felt breathing near her neck. "What. Are. You. Doing. Here." The manly voice repeated saying the words one by one as if it was a death sign.

Rose turned around slowly but by surprise, Rose froze from here spot after seeing the man.
His hair was dark brown like chocolate, he was shirtless and had a towel wrapped around his waist. Rose looked down to see his bread like abs. Rose blushed like a tomato after seeing it.
"Aren't you going to tell me?" The man asked. Rose looked up seeing his dark chocolate like hair wet from taking a shower.
"Well?" The man asked again getting Rose's attention back.

————————————————————————

A/N: i have finally made the first chapter ㅠㅠ
but i hope you guys enjoyed this first chapter💜💜💜
but what is Rose's next move?
who was that man?