Chapter Eight

An: Next chapter would be in Rosilla's POV. Hope you like it! This is extra for your support.

William's POV:

"Get your arms off my wife " I yelled , it was already bad enough I got mobbed twice throughout the day and here I find her in the arms of another man! I was worried that she got kidnapped , my father would have been disappointed and could've took my status as the CEO , it wasn't official yet he would sign the papers next week.

Since the morning, I took it upon myself to protect her and find her. Bring her home safely and maybe set some rules to make us both comfortable with living together. What will the media say if they found her walking alone in the streets withought her husband? It was bad enough when she ran away right after we were announced as weds. After pressuring the press, we had them write that she was happy, soo happy, that she couldn't wait to go to the reception and start the dance. Thankfully everyone believed it. For once, my father did the right thing by making the party private. Meaning no reporters were to witness the disappearance of the bride.

All I was seeing right now was red, I mean I was abandoned again by a stranger or more like was sister-in-law. Spending the day after my wedding searching for the bride whose now enjoying the company of a man!  I think the gene ran in the family.

That thought got me to think about Helen. Did she leave for another man? Was all what happened between us a simple joke? A comical to her? Was it me the reason for her disappearance?  Did I rush into the engagement?  For the last question I wasn't the reason. It was a setup between both of our families to get us together.  It just happened that we got along well.

She could've turned a blind eye on me, but no she took every chance to make this work. I even offered her to get against my father if she didn't want this. She said no and confessed her love to me. Love? Haha! I don't think I remember the meaning of this word. It just sounds too foreign to me.

When I asked to call the wedding off , he said that it will dirty his picture in the media and tabloid.  Then what would the lines of ladies do?

Back to the situation in hand, I was loathing.  If thus was a cartoon then I would have steam coming out of my ears , face red and mouth in a nasty frown.

I looked at her first , her face was red and eyes were puffy. I wanted to ask her what was wrong then I remembered that I shouldn't have cared after all she was just a mere replacement.

The man was good looking to be fair, he had her cradled in his arms , rocking her from side to side. The man didn't answer me , he lowered his head and looked down to her and asked

" Rosie, are you married ? To that man? "

That man? What is wrong with that man? Do I smell jealousy?  I watched smugly as she nodded. What bothered me more wasn't the tone he used nor the words he chose. It was the fact that he called her Rosie . They are already on the  nickname basis? I did a fast research to find that she didn't have any friends due some order by her father rather than have a boyfriend!  My smug smirk soon was wiped off my face harshly when she a stated the truth.

"Technically I am, however , when the bride is found this game will stop. Then I'll be back to my happy life."

Happy life ? Am I that horrid? Yes you are ! What kind of a man are you to simply ignore a kid in a horrible situation and not even help her up from the floor ?! She isn't a kid ! I snapped back , pushing the annoying voice to the back of my mind. However her voice was soft and angelic just like Helen.  It was a bit raspy from crying I think.

I looked at her and studied her expression , other than she was crying she looked kinda pissed off?

I went forward and grabbed her hand and pulled her forward.

" Lets go back home " I said gently. Her eyes softened a bit then hardened again. She pulled her hand out of my grib. Scratch that . She tried to but the only response she got was the  tightening of my grip.

"Let . Go. " She commanded. Wrong move. Nobody I mean absolutely no one dares to command me whoever the person was.

When she didn't get a response from me she struggled against me. That moment  the guy stepped in. Wrong move. What is it today with everybody to do the wrong moves? Maybe you are the one that is doing the wrong things. Shut up!

"Bro you better let go. It's not nice to manhandle women. " His tone was challenging as if he wanted me to urfue with him. And I took the chance .

" Or what ? After all she is my wife"

My response was a punch I retraced back my steps , but still got a good hit. I punched him back and luckily it came in his jaw. He was about to charge again and I was ready.

"Stop! Both of you ! What is wrong with you? "

Rosilla yelled she pushed me back and did the same to him.

" Thanks Kyle , but I can handle myself. Oh god are you alright? " She asked. Ouch. That wound my ego.

He just nodded holding my glare. She looked at me and glared. Seriously? That's not fair. Oh you of all peaple shouldn't talk about being fair! I should really go to a doctor and get myself checked.

" And you mister , you don't ever order me around . Are we clear? ".  Venom laced her words.

I raised my eyebrow.  I'm quite impressed. Never in my life did someone dare to talk to me like that.

"Are you deaf or something? I said are we clear?"

Her voice was an octave higher. It was quite a sight to see. Never in my life since the day I met her did she lose her temper. Not when the waiter clumsily spelt red wine on her favourite dress when he was busy ogling her. Not when  her  sister, Helen, pranked her and put a green dye in her shampoo for Christmas. She was calm and collected.

"Crystal " I answered. I sighed this is going to be a long night.

"Now, can you please come with me and let me take you home? Grab your bags and follow me to the car ."

I turned around and heade to my car , when I sat in the drivers seat , only then I noticed she didn't follow. All she did was put a hand on her hip and raise an eyebrow. Sighing again  I decided to play dirty.

" Oh sorry I forgot,  Will you please grab your bags and come ride the car ? Better? " As expected she didn't move a muscle. Just then I added " Or I could simply call Mr . Clifford , if you don't want to come with me " I gave her a smirk.

When I saw that her facial expression changed from irritated into angry into blank , I knew I won.