Chapter 16

Y/n's pov

The boys got them selves together and practised until Ukai came. 'Uhh knew it'. We all sat down I sat next to Kageyama. We talked about the game with Aoba Johsai and that the boy's are going to the spring tournament. It's good that the boy's aren't that depressed about thier loose. The boys went back with practice.
"Hey (y/n)" Hinata shouted while running towards me. I jumped slightly and turned around. "Are you sure that you and Kenma aren't just really good friend?" Hinata asked while I began to blush and pulled out my phone. I texted Kenma.

Kenma's pov

I was walking with Kuroo and some of the team out of the gym. I felt my phone buzz. (y/n) texted me.

Kitten: bless you \(^-^)/
Kitten hehe

"Ha?" Was the only thing that could get out of me. "Whats wrong Kenma?" Kuroo asked and I gave him my phone. "Bless you?" Kuroo asked. I shrugged. "Hachuu" "Bless you Ken- waittt hehe".

Y/n's pov

I finished texting that and put my phone away. I looked up to Kageyama but he looked really..... pissed?.
"What do you mean with that question?" Kageyama asked aggressively while his hand formed to a fist. I grabbed his hand before Tobio get to hit 'lil innocent bean'. "Ahh I mean they react sometimes the same. I thought they could be maybe siblings" the bean said while being a bit scared of the blueberry head. I let out a little chuckle as I saw Kageyama with an confused face. "Oii boke her brother is Sugawara" "yeah yeah I see it now too. She laughs and smilies more and talkes less then Kenma. And she doesn't play games the whole time like Kenma." He said while smiling at both of us and Kageyama nodded to agree with Shrimpy. "Heh then you don't know my sister at all. She plays really much but hides it. I don't understand why but she is really good at it." Suga said while walking towards us. "Really???" Hinata asked with glowing eyes. "Yes, I-I -I play" I said. 'Uhhh why can't I just talk like a normal human'. I dropped out of my thoughts when I felt a arm on my shoulders. "So you are a nerd" Kageyama said while smirking at me. "And a weeb. I love animes" I said while my eyes are closed and pointing with my finger up

(Hope you guys know what I mean).

I opend one eye to look at him. He just smiled at me and I felt myself heating up 'ahh omg that smile' 'waittt that's just a smile, there is nothing special with it... but it looks so cute on him... Noo stoppp he is just your friend........... that you nearly kissed twice.... ahhhh that never happend with Kenma... I mean we dated him but I never kissed him. It was just us as usual but we got called a couple not best friends and we didn't really had any feelings like that for each other.... ahhh whyyy do I think about that. I mean Kenma is just a friend but Kageyama is more then just a fri- waittt fuuuuuck no I-I... ughh I really fucked up' I slapped myself out of thoughts. 'I got my self into something huh'.
Everyone looked at me like I'm crazy. "Okay boys the break is over" Ukai shouted. 'OMG thank you Ukai'
I walked up to Ukai and texted something on my phone, he nodded and I walked to my bag and took something out and walked out of the gym.

Kageyama's pov

I saw (y/n) walking up to Ukai texting something and going out of the gym. 'Is everything okay? Wait pff why should I care right... eh but what if there is something'. "Kageyama snap out of your thoughts" Ukai shouted. I snapped out and tossed Boke Hinata the ball.

Lil Le Time skip
Brought you by Kenma's kitten sneeze (ayy)

Y/n's pov again hehe