one

one-

hoseok was trying to contain his panic as he dotted his lips with one of his many red lip powders he had on his vanity. his two "servants" were comforting him through the reflection of the golden flower framed mirror in front of them.

"hey now," seokjin, a tall omega, said, putting a hand on his shoulder. "you'll do great, and if he doesn't like you then he's the dumbest alpha in the world." seokjin was two years older than hoseok and a very pretty omega. he had on a slightly oversized button up and black dress pants. he always seemed so approachable and that really comforted hoseok.

the other, taehyung, who was dressed very similarly, nodded in agreement. "he's right hyung!" he said with a big boxy smile. he was also a very pretty omega with tan skin. but surprisingly, he hadn't been courted yet like hoseok and seokjin had.

they had all three known each other since they were pups. the head servants at the time had found the two small boys, brothers, sitting in the rain, half dead and starved. they had brought them in, healed them up, and presented them to the king and queen.

both of the leaders had found the boys shy nature very endearing and had made them their second borns personal servants. the three had quickly become friends, telling each other all their secrets and and dreams. and of course they had all been their for each other when they presented, which was absolutely horrible for them all. but they got through it together.

he loved them so much, but they couldn't read him very well. no one really could. he wasn't worried about the alpha who was courting him not liking him, he was worried that he would like him. hoseok had been courted my many alphas in the past but this was different, his parents had put him into an arranged marriage with the prince of the north. hoseok had never been more horrified.

he smiled at his friends. "thanks guys, i don't know what i'd do without you. he spun the cap back onto the lip powder, setting it back neatly with the others, before turning back to the brothers who began to neaten his white satin blouse.

"but still, i heard the northern kingdom is full of cold hearted and rude people. i hope this guy isn't the same way." taehyung said, fixing hoseok's hair a bit.

"wow tae, very reassuring." seokjin said, rolling his eyes as he delicately grabbed a gold necklace with a brilliant green jewel hanging off it from the jewelry box. tae shrugged, rubbing a hand through his almost curly locks of hair. it's crazy how different him and seokjin looked. taehyung had dark skin, thick black hair and very soft dark eyes. while seokjin was still tan, he was much paler than taehyung, sporting fluffy brown hair and soft yet sharp eyes.

"i just don't want him to hurt hobi," taehyung said with a little whine, making hoseok smile with nick name they had made him when they were pups. "especially if i'm not there to protect him." hoseok could feel his heart swell at that, he couldn't imagined not having the two brothers with him.

"well, how about we get you two looking cute too," hoseok said with his widely known around the lands heart shaped smile after seokjin had put the necklace on him. "you never know if their is gonna be some cute alpha who'll take interest in you."

taehyung smiled wide at the offer, basically throwing himself towards the vanity, almost knocking over a candle in the process which got a "jesus" from seokjin. the older eventually went over to his brother and prince, looking over the pretty selection of blushes while hoseok was already putting a pair of pearl earring into taehyung's ear.

"mother didn't even tell me what he looked liked." hoseok complained as he handed seokjin a feather brush to put the blush on with.

"he's probably super tall and blonde," taehyung sighed dreamily.

+

yoongi had been trying to sleep this whole trip but alas, it was all in vein. the path they were traveling was much to bumpy, sticks and and chunks of cobble littered the earthy floor, contrasting the smooth stone roads of his kingdom. and don't even get him started on the heat, it was almost unbearable. he couldn't stand sweat unless he was in the heat of battle, which he'd rather fight a million of than be cooped up in here.

"yoongi, i know you're angry but you don't have to have such a glare on your face." his mother said, aggravated. the two of them looked almost exactly alike, except for the light eyes she had which contrasted his almost black ones. and it didn't help they had the same snippety personality in every way.

"yes mother," he sighed, trying to soften the annoyance that was plastered to his face. "but i don't understand why they couldn't just travel to our kingdom instead, the cold is much better than the heat." he grumbled. he knew he sounded spoiled rotten, but he didn't even want to be in this situation in the first place.

"oh hush! you're the alpha, so you will travel to court you're omega." his father cut in, eyes still closed and arms crossed. yoongi groaned. he didn't want to get married, he hadn't even fallen in love and had literally no interest in trying, so what's the point?

the sun of east, the omega of the flowers, jung hoseok was the the one he was supposed to court into marrying him. well, more of their parents having a nice little dinner while forcing their children sit alone together to bond even though they're going to force them to marry anyway.

yoongi's parents gave him a small choice of omega's to choose from, all of which would benefit their kingdom in a strong alliance. he didn't find anything specific about them, but one peeked his interest a bit. the boy with the heart shaped smile he knew to be jung hoseok, prince of the east. he was very pretty and had a look about him that made his wolf howl a bit inside, but to say it was a crush would be overdoing it a bit, yoongi didn't do crushes.

"may i go get some fresh air in the front with jungkook and jimin?" yoongi asked calmly, his anger gone after thinking about hoseok for a bit. his mother hummed in acknowledgment , to which he quickly opened the carriage door and climbed up to the two guards who were driving the horses along in the front.

"prince yoongi," a blonde omega said as yoongi sat down next to him. "to what do we owe this ever so precious visit?" the blonde asked, voice almost funnily sarcastic.

"shut up jimin," he said nudging his friend over. causing the other guard, jungkook, to let out a little giggle. both jimin and jungkook had been his body guards for almost ten years now. they were just pups when they met. the alpha and omega had really softened him to the point of no repair with their jokes and kindness, which yoongi never thought would happen. but never the less here they were, best friends as the two called it.

"we're gonna be there soon, aren't you nervous yoongi?" jungkook asked, straightening up a bit. glossy, dark brown hair shining in the dull sunlight. he was very handsome and many omega's and betas swooned over him back home, but he had always denied them saying he needed to find "the one" because even jungkook knew what people would do for a good time in bed.

yoongi roles his eyes. "of course not, why would i be?" he lied, a droplet of sweat making its way down his cheek. he was dreadfully nervous, what if the other prince didn't like him? he didn't fancy the boy so it wouldn't hurt him emotionally but what would his parents say? would his kingdom look down on him?

"mhm." jimin hummed with a miscalculation smile, closing his eyes and leaning back. "you know yoongi," he said. "you should really try to like this prince. you'll be stuck with him for the rest of your life."

yoongi groaned. "you just as bad as my parents." he grumbled, crossing his arms. like he would like this omega prince, he was basically taking his freedom away.