6:BB Dog Tag

Diem's POV

"your father is going to be just fine, we've stitched up his wounds and he's stable. However we are going to have to keep him here for a while until we can admit into a mental hospital."

"Okay, can I see him at least,please"

"I'm sorry ma'am, but that could make things worst" the nurse walks away from me to see other patients.

Great not only is my dad in the hospital, but he is also going to a mental hospital. And I can't see him because it's going to make things worst?! No, putting him in that place is going to make things worst,he's going to be trapped in a room by himself with his thoughts. Yeah that's going to help him.

I don't talk to anyone as I leave the lobby of the hospital and head out to my dad's car. I don't have my own car due to the fact that I live close to school and  I never go anywhere. I hop in and just sit there for a while. I don't want to go home. I don't want to go back there after what happened and what almost happened

I thought he was past this. I mean I get that losing the love of your life is terrible and everything but he promised me that he was fine. And it doesn't help that yesterday was her anniversary. Dad will die of loneliness and his thoughts the second he goes to that hospital. I start up the car and drive off.

I just hope he's going to be okay, I mean he's went through this before and came out "fine" so he's going to do it again. I just have to make sure to keep a close eye on him when he comes back. I'm going to make sure that he lives this out and be okay in the end. I already lost my mom, I don't need to lose my dad too

I stop once the light turns red and sit there. Suddenly I hear a honking to my left I look over and see the blonde boys. I jerk my head forward and ignore them. The honking only increases and i continue to ignore them. Soon the light turns green and I push does on the gas and speed on home. I look in the rear view and see them following me. Why? Are they trying to kidnap me? How long how they been following me? I turn down into the neighborhood and pull into my driveway. i turn the car off and wait. For what? Well I don't know

I look in the rear view and don't see their car pass by at all. Phew, i lost them. I get out of the car and come face to face with them

"Are you deaf of something dork, did you not hear us honking at you"

"i-i did i just-"

"Leave her alone Nick,she's going through it"

Erik gasp"You're on your period?" I narrow my eyes at him

"No, I'm not on my period and to be frank, I take offense to the fact that just cause i could be sad or upset, you think I'm on my period"

"So to be clear, you're not on your period?"I stare at Erik. Seriously, did he not hear a single word I just said.  I walk up to him and punch him in the gut. He hunches over and holds his stomach

"No, i'm not!!" I walk up to my bedroom doors and unlock them. I look back and see Nick and Chez laughing at Erik while he trys to play it off. Now I feel bad. I look over and see Dalen staring right back at me. His face is emotionless

I hope your dad gets better

I narrow my eyes at him and walk right up to him "I need to talk to you"

His body seems tense but i don't care. I need to know what he knows about my family and how he knows about my dad"So talk" I look over at the other three and see them walking down the street.

"what do you want to talk about" I avert my gaze back to him.

"How do you know about my dad"

He laughs. He fucking laughs. I don't see what's funny about my dad trying to harm himself."Why are you laughing you prick"

"Because I'm surprised"

"Surprised?"

"yeah, I only know about your dad cause I followed you back to your house after you ran off. I saw you rush your dad in the car before you drove off. So I'm surprised that you didn't see me"

"Oh"I looked at the ground in embarrassment. But why was I embarrassed?"Is that all you saw"

"Yeah. Look-"

"Dalen! We got to go" Nick comes running over to us. Dalen looks confused until Nick whispered something in his ear, His face then went from confused to having his usual hard mask on. His eyes flicker to me before he nods to Nick."I'll see you later D." D? Did he just call me D?

"Don't worry dork, you're prince charming will be fine" Nick sends me a smirk before he walks off after Dalen.

I stare at them for a while until all four blonde boys get in the car and drive off. I walk up my driveway to my side doors and go into my room. Hello loneliness.

-----------------------------

"Anytime and place with be fine, we got so caught up, we got so caught up, we got so caught up, anytime and place will be fine"

Season 3 ending got me messed up but this song is a banger. I bring my hand up to my neck to feel the necklace I was wearing for at least the 5th time while walking to school. I don't know how I got this dog tag on me but I really like it.

I walk onto school grounds and pull my headphones out of my ears. I was all most to the stairs when Olivia stopped me"Morning"

"Morning" I looked down. Why do I let this one girl have power over me. I expected her to comment on something I was wearing or to even hurt me somehow but she never did. I looked up to see if she was even still there and saw her mouth slightly opened"W-what"

"Since when do you wear a BB dog tag" She sounded shocked. BB dog tag? But what does BB stand for? I lift the tag up to my face and see small initials on the edge. D.W.

I look back up at Olivia and shrug my shoulders before walking off. It was just a dog tag that I woke up with. I walked down the hall to my locker and see the blonde boys there. I eye them suspiciously."Hello?" Nick, Erik, and Chez looked my way and trailed their eyes to my chest region. I instantly felt uncomfortable and covered my self with my arms. I was just wearing simple long sleeve shirt and it was a little baggy too. Dalen finally looked over and saw me stance"Hey fuckers, stop staring at her like that " He slaps the back of Chez's and Erik's heads before standing infront of me."I like my tag on you"I looked at confused until it clicked.

The D.W. stands for Dalen Willis.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you guys like this chapter, the story line is now moving forward. This was also made at 1 in the morning in the dark so if some parts make no sense,i'm sorry