Other Cult (Kai Anderson)

SORRY IF THIS IS BAD KSJNS

Type- Angsty?

Warnings- someone dies

I sat in the living room of the old widows apartment waiting for her to come home. I was with my followers. They were hiding throughout the house but I wanted to stay in plain sight.

For the past couple months my cult has been running into another more famous one run by someone in a huge clown mask. He was my arch enemy. He was stealing all of my kills and victimes leaving me nothing.

Are they sit in a living room I heard the back door and lock behind me. I get up very slowly and pull out a pocket knife. I turn around to see the one and only leader of the rival cult.

"Who are you"  I said holding up my pocket knife pointing at the leader standing in the front.

He raised his hands as I heard the whole group laugh.

" Look (y/n), I'm not here for you sweetie. I'm here to do what I set out to do with no distractions so if you could leave that would be great." Demand said walking up to me putting down my knife.

I punched the man in the chest and backed away.

"No! I was here first you should be the one that is leaving. This is my kill not yours." I said walking over to the couch and sitting on it yet again.

I sigh came from the man as he took off his mask revealing my competitor for the election Kai Anderson.

I gasped and took a step back.

" Who...  What... how?!" I stuttered as I fell back on the chair I was sitting in before.

Kai laughs at me and takes a seat on the couch next to my chair.

" I know all of your secrets (y/n) and I have for a long time now. So if we can just get past this little thing and talk about after me in mine followers kill this woman that would be great" he said smirking.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"You really think I would let you kill this woman? No. This is my kill Anderson. So go home." I said looking away from him.

The truth is, i have always found Kai attractive. But this, this made everything nore interesting.

"I-" Kai was cut off by the front door opening. The woman walked into the house and stared st the scene in front of her.

Before  She could even scream I shot her in the head with my gun.

Kai stared blankly at me.

"Come on! Were leaving!" I yelled as my men came running down.

"See you Anderson." I said taking out a business card with my number on it and handing it to him.