Chapter 147- The Prince Is Very Sick (71)

When she finished eating, she noticed that Chunhua still had not left.

Su Yan asked, "Is there anything else?"

Chunhua replied, "His Highness ordered before he left, I will go with you wherever you go."

Because she had worked with Su Yan for a period of time, there was no such politeness between the two.

Xiaohua whispered, "This was last night, when His Highness ran for you. I was almost scared by the stinky emperor."

Su Yan knew she had done something wrong last night.

She licked the corner of her lips and said nothing more.

In the next few days, Chunhua has been waiting by Su Yan's side.

Both of them were originally maidservants, but now, one was waiting for the other.

In the courtyard of the third prince, there are many maidservants who bite their lips in envy, but Chunhua doesn't feel anything.

Whatever His Highness commands her to do, she'll do it.

Moreover, with His Highness's love for Su Yan, Chunhua had a hunch that Su Yan would become the real master someday.

Develop better feelings for each other earlier, and her life will be better in the future.

In the pavilion, Su Yan took a bite of the pastry and sat looking around.

Xiaohua said, "Host, you haven't seen His Highness for several days."

Su Yan's action of eating pastries paused.

She didn't speak, but she ate faster.

Her expression was a little slack.

Ever since that night, she hadn't seen Xuanyuan Yonghao.

Not even Nan Tang.

She gently pulled the corner of her sleeve.

Occasionally, she will hear Chunhua talk about some of the huge changes in the palace.

She heard that the emperor died and was killed by the first prince. The second prince tried to rebel but was beheaded by Xuanyuan Yonghao in the name of the emperor.

Nowadays, Xuanyuan Yonghao holds the power, and the ceremony of ascending the throne will be held on the fifth day of next month.

Su Yan whispered, "Xiaohua."

"Ah? Host?"

"Is there a book on how to coax people?"

"What?"

Su Yan said it once, and didn't want to say it again.

Biting the pastry, she looked at the raindrop-shaped bright red crystal bracelet on her hand.

Xiaohua naturally sees that its host was in a low mood.

In order to make the host happy, it plunged into its database and showed them one by one for the host.

Isn't it just a book on how to coax people? It can definitely be found for the host! Yep!

#To be continued#

Xuanyuan Yonghao sat on the dragon chair, turning over the book in his hand.

The whole study was very quiet.

Suddenly, Xuanyuan Yonghao's face became gloomy, and the book in his hand was suddenly thrown to the ground. In the next second, all the books on the table were also swept to the ground.

Nan Tang was waiting on the side.

His master's current identity is already the Son of Heaven, above tens of thousands of people, but his mood is getting worse with each passing day.

After a long time, Xuanyuan Yonghao sat down with his eyes closed, and his thin lips opened.

"She never mentioned me?"

Nan Tang didn't know what to say at this moment. After a long silence, he chose a compromising method.

"Maybe Su Yan once mentioned you, but Chunhua wasn't there."

Nan Tang is a rough man who spends his time with weapons all day. How can he know how to comfort people?

The words of comfort are very far-fetched.

He looked at Xuanyuan Yonghao's face, which had become even uglier than before.

He had originally wanted to punish Su Yan to make her realize her mistake, so he deliberately disappeared for a few days, and specially instructed Chunhua not to mention him.

As a result... how is this a punishment for Su Yan? He was simply punishing himself.

He disappeared, but she didn't ask about him.

It doesn't seem to affect her whether he was present or not.

He didn't matter to her at all.

This kind of cognition made Xuanyuan Yonghao's complexion worsen day by day.

TL thoughts: pfft... backfired.

I'm back! Thank you all for your concerns over my health, it's really appreciated! uwu