𝐀𝐥𝐥 𝐱 𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @Venusdemilo988

Title: Map

I landed heavily on the ground, looking around. I pulled a map out of my backpack and adjusted my hat. I opened the giant folded paper and unknowingly turned it upside down. I looked around and then down at the map again.

"Am I in Oregon?" I muttered looking around at my surroundings. I suddenly saw a man walking by the mouth of the alley I was standing in and raced towards him.

"Excuse me!" I said loudly, effectively getting his attention. He turned towards me and walked a little closer, glancing around at the streets.

"Yeah?" he demanded, putting one of his hands in his leather coat pockets. Ignoring the fact that he was holding a hockey mask in the hand that wasn't in his jacket, I asked him where I was.

"You're in New York, babe," I furrowed my eyebrows and looked back down at the map. Peering over my shoulder, he reached around me and plucked the map out of my hands, turned it right-side up, and gave it back.

"Oh," I smiled sheepishly as he grinned, suddenly glaring at someone behind me.

"Dragons," he growled, pushing me behind him. I put the map in my backpack and looked up at him.

"Dragons?" I asked, looking at the mouth of the alley. There were seven men advancing slowly. They all held knives in their hands and menacing looks on their faces.

"They're a gang of sorts. It's a good thing you ran into me first," he winked back at me and pulled out a phone, making a short phone call.

"We're gonna have to hold 'em off until my friends get here," he put the mask he was just holding on and then slowly reached under the dumpster, pulling out a hockey stick. The men were too busy making a plan to notice.

"What friends?" I asked as the man ignored me and raced towards the "Dragons", fighting a few of them with his stick. I didn't want to reveal my identity, but I would have to if I was going to save this man. He didn't even know me and he was already protecting me. I had to do something.

I yanked off my hat and backpack, throwing them into the dark corner of the alley. Then, right as I was about to race towards the men, something happened. Four large figures landed between me and the men. They were taller than the average man, all at least six feet tall.

"Casey!" One gasped as the man who protected me was shoved into the dumpster and knocked out cold. Casey was his name?

The figures began fighting as I made my way to Casey. I shook him and he woke up, and looked at me.

"An angel?" He asked, one of his eyes half-shut. I giggled, gently pulling him to his feet.

"No, but I've been told the resemblance is uncanny," I replied, sitting him down by my backpack. I rummaged through it until I found some vitamins. I gave him a few and a water bottle, turning back to the figures.

The Dragons were gone, but the figures were still here, conversing quietly together. Then, as if feeling my stare, they turned. I hadn't had a chance to use my night-vision before, but now as I focused I could see what they really were.

Six-foot turtles. All of them had different bandanas wrapped around their heads, weapons on their backs. Or shells, I should say.

"Thank you for saving me. And thank you, Casey," I nodded to them gratefully as I went to pick up my stuff. Suddenly, there was a clicking sound and I froze as a silhouette of light beamed around me.

"Turn around," I heard a deep voice said. Going into a flashback of being arrested for something horrible, I quietly raised my arms and turned around slowly. I kept my head down to not reveal my identity.

"Look up," the deep voice said again. I quickly came up with a plan and played it out. Making my eyes flash a bright gold, I looked up and with lightning speed, turned around and grabbed my stuff. Writing Casey a quick note, I dropped it into his lap.

"I'm sorry, but I can't have you figuring out who I am," I apologized to the turtles and Casey. Right as they started towards me, I quickly jumped up, flying away.

"So, the other side of New York then," I sighed in disappointment as I flew the other direction. What a shame.

I heard New York had a really good noodle shop on this side too.

++++++++++

There will be a part 2 so please don't come after me.

And I realize that maybe I got some stuff wrong like idk if Superman can make his eyes flash or if he has night vision like that but the reader does.

And ig this kinda turned into a Casey x reader, huh?