Chapter 37

Shinso walked back into the kitchen, two packages of ramen in hand. He saw Monoma whispering something to Izuku, but seeing as the green haired boy's back was to him, he didn't know how he was reacting. The smirk on Monoma's face was enough to tell him it wasn't good.

The blond abandoned Izuku while the shorter boy grabbed out his phone and started to text furiously. Monoma strolled over to Shinso, stopping for just a second, "Thank me later." He said before leaving the kitchen all together.

Shinso watched him disappear, confusion taking over his features. He threw the ramen on the counter. He started to turn back to Izuku. "What was-" He shut himself up when he saw how close Izuku had moved to him. He wasn't even an inch from his face.

"Whoa, what the hell are you doing?" Shinso asked, even though he didn't move back. His eyes focused on Izuku's bottom lip as the smaller boy bit it softly.

When he finally tore his gaze away and brought it to the green eyes he was expecting, he nearly stumbled in shock when he saw that his eyes were completely white.

"But I'm not...." He trailed off as he remembered Monoma's words and the fact they had bumped into each other in the hall.

Before Shinso could react, Izuku had closed the space between them. He quickly wrapped his arms around Shinso's neck, preventing him from moving away.

Shinso knew he was under the influence of his quirk because of Monoma. He knew that and he knew he had no right to kiss him back, to take advantage of him like that... but.... his common sense went out the window as soon as Izuku slammed their lips together.

Suddenly he was grabbing his hips and pulling him closer, completely forgetting about Izuku's two boyfriends and the fact he wasn't even aware of what he was doing. He was just kissing the boy he had had a crush on for months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the fuck?!" Katsuki yelled from across the room after snapping out of his initial shock.

Shoto was just as livid as the blond next to him as they both stormed over to the kitchen as Shinso pushed Izuku away from him. Normally, he'd be calmer. He'd let Izuku explain what happened, thinking that it wasn't his fault, maybe he was caught off guard and they walked in at a bad time.

But they had been standing at the door for long enough to know that Izuku was... kissing him back.

Shinso looked at both of them and then Izuku. "Guys, it's not what it looks like!" He said, holding his hands up in surrender, even thought he knew he was the only one at blame.

"Shut the fuck up. We're not fucking blind, we saw you two making out!" Katsuki seethed, activating his quirk and getting too close to Shinso for comfort.

Izuku, on the other hand, was still under Shinso's quirk, or rather Monoma's and he was still trying to follow orders. He pushed past Katsuki and grabbed onto Shinso's shoulders, slamming their lips together again.

This time the kiss only lasted two seconds before Shinso roughly pushed him away while Shoto and Katsuki just stared wide eyed.

Shinso used more force than he had wanted, due to his panic, and Izuku stumbled back. Neither Shoto or Katsuki moved, frozen in place because of their heartbreak.

Izuku tripped over his own feet, falling backwards and slamming his head on the counter.

"Holy shit." Shinso breathed, instantly rushing towards the small boy who had crumbled to the ground unconscious. He was pushed back by Shoto and Katsuki, having already lept into action.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, he's bleeding." Katsuki said, his hands already starting to shake.

Shoto grabbed the dish towel that was hanging on a cupboard door and pressed it to the back of Izuku's head, trying to stop or at least slow the blood. "Someone get a teacher!" He yelled, trying to steady his breathing.

More of class 2-B rushed into the room, gasping at the sight of all the blood. When Monoma walked in, wide eyed, Shinso snapped. He ran at the blond full speed, gripping onto the front of his shirt.

"You used my quirk, you bastard!" He shouted at him, causing Shoto and Katsuki to connect the dots in their heads.

"I-I- What happened?" Monoma stuttered, not understanding how his little stunt had ended that way.

"I pushed him away and he tripped, slamming his head on the counter." Shinso seethed.

"What's going on here?" Aizawa asked, walking into all the commotion. Katsuki had called him and the pro wasn't sure if he had ever heard him sound so frantic. He had rushed over to 2-B as quick as possible.

"I-Izuku, he hit his head." Katsuki said, not taking his eyes off the faint rise and fall of Izuku's chest.

"Fuck, c'mon we have to get him to Recovery Girl." Aizawa instructed.

Shoto nodded and carefully scooped his unconscious boyfriend into his arms, making sure to keep the towel pressed to the back of his head.

"I hope you're fucking happy." Shinso said, letting the blond go and go to follow after them. Izuku was his best friend, he just wanted to make sure he'd be okay.

But Katsuki stopped him, his hands covered in his boyfriend's blood. "Izuku might have been under a quirk, but you weren't. Stay the fuck away from him." He threatened weakly, his eyes red from unshed tears. He quickly turned on his heel and left after his homeroom teacher and boyfriends.

Shinso glared at the ground, balling his hands into fists.

Monoma gulped and slowly tried to approach him. "Shinso, I-"

He was cut off when Shinso abruptly turned and landed a hard punch to his nose, knocking him back as the class gasped around them.

"God, I knew you were a dick, but this is a new low." Shinso screamed at him. "You used your quirk on me and then used mine against Izuku. You made him kiss me! He had no control over it and couldn't stop himself even if he wanted to. You forced him to do it against his will. That's sexual harassment, you bastard!"

Monoma wiped the blood that dripped from his nose as he turned back to face the other boy. "What I did was wrong, sure, but you kissed him back." The blond shot back. He had heard what Katsuki had said to Shinso.

"But none of it would have happened if you hadn't-"

"Good for you Shinso!" Monoma said, cutting him off. "You've once again found a way to make yourself look like the victim, like you're still the good guy. I can admit that what I did was wrong, but you're just trying to pin your own mistakes on me." He spat. "Fucking grow up and deal with the consiquences of your own actions."

He tried to turn and walk away from Shinso, back up to his own dorm, but the purple haired boy grabbed the back of his shirt and kept him in place.

"Like hell you're just walking away from this. You're telling Aizawa exactly what you did." Shinso said, already dragging him out of the dorms and towards the main school building, where Aizawa would be in the nurse's office with Izuku.