Chapter 31

Erina's POV

"When you said we are going shopping, I thought clothes Yuichi-san," I grumbled. We just arrived at MakoMart. 

"We are, But we also need food supplies you know," Yuichi-san replied picking out some carrots, 

"Yea yea. I know." I replied. 

"You know what, You guys can go choose anything under $20. I'll buy it for you. Swim along, I will only give you the time we have." Yuichi-san sighed. 

"Really?! Thank you Yuichi-san! Come on sis! The soda and sweets are this way!" I exclaimed and ran towards the sweets section dragging Sis with me. 

"Erina! I can walk! And you're causing a ruckus!" Sis exclaimed. 

"Oops? Sorry." I replied stopping to let Sis stand up and walk on her own. 

*****

Yuichi's POV

I sighed in relief. Let's hope they don't cause trouble. I finished picking out the groceries. Now to just wait for Erina and Kaguya. BANG! CRASH! BAM!

'Wha- what's going on?!' I ran towards the cause of the sound. 

"What are octolings like you doing here hmm? I heard from the news from Off the Hook but just because they acknowledge you there are still people who don't! Now get lost from this supermarket and NEVER come back!" Someone yelled. I flinched at the sound of the word octolings. It has to be Erina and Kaguya. I pushed in front of the crowd to see them cowered in fear, wide-eyed, and trembling. 

"HEY! Leave them alone!" I exclaimed pushing out.

"And who are you? Their guardian?! You shouldn't let these octolings live with you! You don't know when they are going to betray you!" The male inkling shouted at me. 

"Leave them alone! What did they do to you!" I yelled back. 

"Shut up!!" He shouted and punched me. 

"I've had enough! You are under arrest for racism! I'm Agent 4 of the new squidbeak splatoon! Now hands out!" I yelled showing my ID card. 

"I'm Agent 7 of the new squidbeak splatoon! How dare you bully me and my sister just being octolings!" Erina exclaimed taking out her ID card. 

"What?! You are an agent?! HAH! That's fake! There is no way an octoling can be an agent!" The inkling taunted. 

"She can be whatever she wants!" Kaguya argued. 

"I think the lady is right, You are a feminist, abuser and racist." A voice said. His eyes were covered with a blindfold but he looked menacing. 

"Who are you then? Another agent?!" The inkling shouted. 

"No, I'm a CIA agent though," He replied in a cold calm manner. 

"What kind of link do you have with the octolings then? Are you betraying your own species?!" 

"I'm half octoling. That's why." He replied taking his blindfold off. His tentacles were 100% squid, but his eyes, they were octoling. 

"EW! That's disgusting! I'm out of this octoling invested supermarket!" He yelled and dropped his groceries and ran out of MakoMart. 

"Thanks for helping us... uhh..." 

"Akira, I'm Akanishi Akira, Nice to meet you Agent 4," Akira replied. 

"Thanks for helping us Akira. I'm Yuichi, Hayato Yuichi, Nice to meet you Akira." I reply and we shake hands.