dont talk to him like that.

Get the fuck up! He yells pulling me by my hair.

You wasn't doing all that crying shit when you was tryna leave me he said hitting me again.

Stop fucking hitting me i said getting up punching him.

He then looks at me with dark eyes and he charges at me. He then repeatedly start upper cutting me. Once he was done he yells in my face.

Try that shit again bitch! He yells.

Get the fuck up and clean yourself up you look disgusting he told me. I then get up and go into the bathroom and look into the mirror. I then burst into tears. The door wasn't shut so key heard me.

When he saw me crying he got on his knees and started hugging my legs.

I'm sorry ma he says still hugging my legs.

Do you forgive me? He asks.

I then bite my lip and just like last time I forgave him.

I forgive you i answer pushing him off of me a little. I then turn the water on and wash my face. Key then looks at me.

I always fuck shit up he says.

I'm sorry I did this too your face ima change ima get help. And just like the first time I believed him. If he was really sorry he would stop i think. I then go put on a big t shirt and key pulls me back into bed and he tightly held me again.

He then kisses my lips and I brake down crying. He then pulls me into his chest and rubs my back after a while we both fall asleep.
----------------
Yosohn get up i say shaking and kissing him.

He then straight faces me and i tell him I have to get him ready. After I do our morning routines I get us both dressed. Their outfits:

 Their outfits:

You hungry? I ask

You hungry? I ask.

He then shakes his head yes.

I want McDonald's he tells me.

OK let me ask key i tell him.

I then walk into the living room and i ask key if he was coming to McDonald's with us.

Yeah he then kisses me but I don't kiss back.

Let's go i tell him grabbing yosohn dinosaur backpack and putting his stuff in it. I then pick up yosohn while key locks the door and i put him in his car seat. I give him his passifier and I get in the passenger seat. When I sit down I get on my phone and key immediately puts his hand on my leg, I then roll my eyes but to where he couldn't see it. Yosohn then starts crying.

Mommy i dwropped my thing he says pointing to it.

Shut up damn! Key yells at yosohn. I then look at key.

Watch who the fuck you talking to g, you might beat all on me and talk to me any kind of way but you not about to do it to him. If you didn't push him out yo dick then don't fucking tell him to shut up i tell him while reaching back and grabbing yosohn and putting him in my lap holding him. I then get him a new pacifier.

Bitch who the fuck you talking to i got something for yo ass when we get home he tells me laughing.

I then ignore him and I run my hands through yosohn hair.

Mommy gone forever have you i tell him smiling.

We then pull up to McDonald's.

What yall want? Key asks with a attitude.

Baby what you want? I ask yosohn.

Pwancakes and chocolate milk he replies replacing the pacifier with his thumb.

I want pancakes and sausage with orange juice i reply.

Ok he then tells the women and we pay and leave.

If you guys are wondering what happened to toosi he got a girlfriend and he started acting funny with me so I left and a couple of months later I met key. When we got home we ate  and yosohn falls asleep so i put him in his bed and turn around to only be slapped.

Talk to me bold now he tells me walking away.

Bitch ass I mumble to where he didn't hear. I then turn on spongebob in yosohn room and i get into his bed with him. He then turns to me and climbs onto me. I swear I liked it better when it was just us 2.

After a while I decide to get up and go into our room. I then get undressed and I get in the shower. I then feel somebody get in behind me. I knew it was key. I then feel him take the towel and wash my back. I then wash the rest of my body and i try to get out but key stopped me.

Stay until I'm done he tells me grabbing my arm.

I have to go get y- I was then cut off by key snatching me back. I then stand under the water until he was done. He then looks down at me making me cover up. He then snatches my arms down and basically eye rapes me.

Damn he says touching my boob i felt disgusting.

Can you s Stop? I ask trying to move his hand. He then slaps it down and basically rapes me in the shower. I then get out and lotion and put on clothes then I get yosohn.

Let's go bath and then we can cook dinner i tell him smiling. I then take him Into me and key bathroom and I run a little warm water and i put him in wetting his hair a little.

The duck is gonna get ya i tell him slowly moving the duck to him.

He then laughs and starts splashing water.

Let's bath you i tell him grabbing his body wash and softly rubbing him. After I lotion him and brush his teeth. I then put on his paw patrol pajamas and his spider man underwear and slippers. 

Let's make burgers i tell him. I then wash my hands and begin seasoning the meat and start cooking them after they were done i put on the cheese and mayo and i call key.

We then all eat and yosohn sleeps with us.

Night love you yosohn I tell him holding him.

Nwight wove u he replies.

//////////
Bye lovlies😘

1076 words🥳🥳