02 - fine by time,

"Tedric," I heard Koi call my name from the bathroom, I ignored her as I texted Bambi back, giving her the 'ok' to go head and slide through to pick me up, so we could head out for a meeting Nyce set up for the crew

      "Tedric," I heard Koi call my name from the bathroom, I ignored her as I texted Bambi back, giving her the 'ok' to go head and slide through to pick me up, so we could head out for a meeting Nyce set up for the crew. "Tedric," Koi called me again, I hummed in response still keeping my attention on the screen of my phone.

I felt a dip in the bed, followed by Koi's finger slipping under my chin to turn my head towards her. "Do you hear me calling you?" She asked me, a towel wrapped around her body absorbing the tiny water droplets that were glistening on her tawny-complexioned skin.

"My bad baby, what's up?" I stared at her in confusion, gently grabbing her hand.

She lightly chuckled pulling her hand away, "You be so into that damn phone," she said, getting off the bed, grabbing the lotion from off the dresser.

"I'm handlin' business bae, what'd you expect?" I replied, focusing my attention back on the text messages in the group chat.

"You ignore me after we have sex, it never fails,"

"What?" I flipped the covers from off of my body, and got out the bed, searching for my briefs on the floor.

"You always get on your phone after we have sex, jumpin' up when the crew text you. I just want your attention to myself for once," she shrugged sliding her laced panties on.

I approached her from behind, and turned her around to face me. Lifting her chin to look up at me,
"And I'm sorry but I can't help it when they lookin at me for answers," I told her, leaning down to kiss her. "I'll work on it,"

Koi stared at me for a few seconds, before cracking a smile. "I swear I can never stay mad at me." she playfully rolled her eyes, wrapping her arms around my neck.

"You know you can't stay mad at me, cause you know what I'll do if you tried." I grinned, gripping her ass.

"Mhm," she hummed, "I'm boutta go home, and change into some fresh clothes. I'll see you later?"

"Don't be late, you know Bambi don't like that shit." I chuckled as she scoffed rolling her eyes. For some reason, Bambi and Koi didn't like each other. Bambi stressed that she could feel something off about her, but I just knew she was being paranoid.

That wasn't shit new.

Shortly after Lotus left, Koi was brought in by Gotti. I won't gone lie, I was skeptical at first cause the last mothafucka he brought in, end up being an issue we had to deal with if you catch my drift. But he claimed she was just lookin for a come up and didn't want any trouble, it took a while for the rest to warm up to her but eventually she became a valuable asset to the crew.

But she couldn't replace Lotus, she could never. Lotus was like me in a way, if they wasn't lookin at me for answers, they was lookin at Lotus, because she was just—too smart for her own fuckin good and they respected that shit—shit even I did.