25

I pace around in my quarter before hearing a knock on the door. After I went out of the Chamber of Secrets, dad already waiting for me. He told me to rest in my chamber so I did but I can't rest now. There's a lot of things in my head right now.

"come in!"

Mom walked in and look at me "Elora..."

"mom..." I run to her and hugged her. She caress my head slowly and placed kisses on the top of my head.

"my dear Elora... Are you alright?"

"yes mom"

"mom... Can you tell me about my biological parents?"

Mom looked at me in shock "I-I don't know what you're talking about, dear"

"I know you do"

"it's not my place to tell you about this.... What about you ask your dad?"

"alright...."

"dear.... Now I want you to explain how you get down there"

"I'm sure dad want to know too... What about you come with me to dad's office? I'll tell you two there"

"alright.... Now, come" mom grabbed my hand and take me to dad's office.
We stand in front of the Gargoyle as mom said the password.

"Sherbet lemon"

We climbed up the stairs and stand in front of the door to dad's office. Mom knocked on the door and we opened the door to see dad at his desk writing a letter but also another presence in the room.

"Albus... Severus."

"Minerva... Elora... Is there anything you want to tell?"

"I want to tell you about uh... The Chamber of Secrets.."

"yes... Can you explain to us why were you not in the dormitory when you were supposed to?" Professor Snape says while leaning over me. I gulped and look down, avoiding his sharp gaze.

"I.... After my last class... I just thought that... I could stop the creature... I just thought that Salazar Slytherin was a parselmouth and whoever that can speak parseltongue will be accused to be his heir so I thought the creature must be a snake... I can speak parseltongue so I thought I could stop the creature... "

"and how do you know the entrance?"

"last year, I saw the snake symbol to the girls laboratory sink on the second floor... So I guess that must be the entrance.."

"during down there... I...." I stopped and walked around the office to reduce my anxiety.

"I met Tom Riddle or..... Lord Voldermort.." I heard mom gasped and I continued staring at my  reflection on the mirror.

"he told me that... I'm his daughter..."

"so I started combining all of the pieces that I know... I can speak parseltongue... I..... I..."

"yes?"

"I know I can do dark arts.. He told me..."