Homicidal Liu X Reader

(Sorry for the wait! I ended up getting locked out of my account and had to do a whole process xD)
I walked down the halls, it had been a few days after Liu went to jail. I was best friends with him and his brother when they had joined. He didn't seem like the type to harm anyone. I turned into room 202 and looked around. It was roaming time so I went to look for Jeff. I spotted him in the back and walked back sitting in the desk next to him.

"How are you holding up?" I asked. He shrugged keeping himself closed off. "Look, I know he didn't do it. It doesn't seem like him" I watched Jeff slowly look up. He seemed like he wanted to yell at me but was holding it back. I knew he needed someone to rant to and that today was going to be hell for him. I stood up and grabbed his hand making him jump. "Let's skip today, you need a break" I smiled and led him out a back door. "Why are you being so nice (y/n)?" He asked, I was caught off guard and stopped. Why was I being so nice?

I stood there staring at him. I was trying to read him and he was trying to read me...I laughed and continued to walk shaking the feeling of confusion away. "Hey answer me!" He jogged you catch up so I sped my pace up. We ran in the woods behind the school and I stopped. Jeff ran into me almost knocking me over but helped me stay upright. "Sorry" he muttered. I shrugged and sat down staring him. "Now tell me what happened, you need someone to listen so this doesn't weigh you down" I explained and leaned into the tree. After a moment he sat down and told me everything by the end he was crying.

We sat there for a few hours until it slowly started to become dark. I walked him home "hey the neighbor's are having a party for a kids birthday. I'm being forced to go so I assume your going" I waved and started to jog home.

~~~~~~~

I woke up to sirens, it felt like I had just fallen asleep when I was interrupted. I got up and walked to my window when I saw someone being taken into an ambulance. I noticed Liu and Jeff's parents crying and talking to the cops. My feet started moving before my mind could think straightly. I put on my sandals and ran outside to the house. "What happened?" I asked I looked at their parents. "Jeffery. He got set on fire" his mom cried while his father tried to comfort her. I looked behind them and saw the jerks who had caused this whole mess, they were injured but I couldn't help it.

I stormed up to them and punched them. "They already lost one, why do you ruin everything. Your monsters!" I was pulled off by a officer and given a warning but I still wanted to rip out their throats.

~~~~~

"Wait Liu is coming home?" I grinned. My parents had told me that Jeff survived and because of the incident Liu was being freed and going to come home today. I decided to meet him when he came back. I waited until I saw his parents go drive off and walked to his house and sat on the stairs. I felt my eyes get heavy before I fell asleep.

I woke up to my body being lifted up. I was in and out of sleep, I could hear some voices but I couldn't care. I had to wait for Liu. "Thanks for waiting" was the last thing I heard before I was set down and fell back asleep.

~~~~

I yawned, opening my eyes. I was in a room I didn't know and looked around. I was in a bed and at the bottom was Liu. He was asleep with a blanket over him. I got up slowly and crouched down next to him. "Hey, wake up" I whispered shaking him. He slowly opened his eyes and gave me a big smile "(y/n) your okay" he sighed and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back not wanting to let go. "I'm fine, I should be worried about you? Did they hurt you?" I asked pushing him back and looking him over. He shook his head "no just got a little scare" he sighed.

"I was worried I wouldn't see you guys again" he said. I took his hand and smiled "I thought I lost you" I took a deep breath. "Look, even though I only knew you for a while. I feel really attached to you. I won't say it's love but I decently have feelings" I explained. I didn't want to scare him off, this friendship was important. He smiled and squeezed my hand "I feel the same honestly. Let's stay friends but let things grow" we agreed and got up to apologize for me falling asleep on the front stairs. I knew this had made us stronger but we didn't know what was going to happen and if we would survive but I knew we would always find each other.

(Okay finally, I didn't remember the plan for this chapter but came up with this. I'm sorry for the cheesy ending <3)