Chapter : 37

"You can stay but your clothes must go."

Red

"You don't scare me, Red. You are a little girl that came from a little town – a mere human. And if you think that I will obey any orders coming from a weakling like you, then you're wrong." Charlotte spat rudely.

"I am going to become a queen. That should be far more than enough to scare you," I suppressed the sadness inside me and acted bravely.

"Oh, I am scared," she slapped her hand over her mouth and acted terrified, but truly, she wasn't. "I am a warrior; the best one this kingdom can ever find and you becoming a queen is a mistake...literally. What are you even?" she laughed out loud.

A wave of nausea hit me as I stared her back with a blank expression. At this point, she was deeming me, and I was getting annoyed by her behavior.

"It's me who should've been the queen. I was with Luciano long before you ever came. He still loves me, and in a snap of a second, I can make him mine, all over again!" she exclaimed.

Denial. Luciano couldn't love her anymore. He loved me, didn't he?

"You are in a lot of mess if you think you can do that. Of course, you can be his mistress if that isn't insulting enough, but I will always be his queen, this kingdom's queen." I leaned closer to her and smiled.

"We will see who takes the throne, and Luciano." She winked before turning around and walking towards the exit. I wasn't going to let her go so easily.

Rage blinded me as I followed her behind and grabbed her hand. There was something boiling inside me – an urge to make sure Luciano would be mine. It was the mate bond.

"He's mine, and if you try to take him away from me, I will ruin you, and I won't even hesitate. Trust me. Anger gets the worst out of me." I gritted my teeth and shouted.

"Too close, Red." Her claws surged through her nails, and she ripped away my hand, bruising my flesh a little. "Don't fucking touch me again," Charlotte stated. Her eyes turned red and then returned to her normal color as she walked into the darkness.

I glanced down at my wrist and found it bleeding, but the pain was suppressed with other, flaring feelings. I wanted Charlotte to be gone as she was a threat to Luciano and me.

It took a moment for me to get control over myself and my anger. I continued my path towards my room. There were many people around the castle, just a few guards and other creatures. Darkness gloomed in the hallways as I climbed up the stairs and tried to find my room. It was now getting tiring. I drew a deep breath and stopped in the middle of nowhere.

Where was I?

I turned around and saw a couple of rooms, but there weren't the one where I would be sleeping. A few peals of laughter could be heard from a distance. Giving up, I began walking towards the voices hoping to find someone who would take me to my room.

As I got closer to a wooden door, the laughter turned into moans – the voices that come out of you when someone is pounding their cock inside you. I swallowed hard as a cold knot formed in my stomach.

I walked closer to the door that was slightly creaked open. Through the creak, I found a woman, moaning loudly while someone was above her, and they were having sex. A thrill of anticipation touched my spine as I got a closer view of them.

The hair on my skin rose, and I gasped as I found another man. Two men. They both were with the woman. She wasn't just having sex with one of them; she was having with both of them, at the same time. Surprised to learn that something like that existed, I stood around a bit longer and looked closer.

One of the men was recognizable. He was probably one of the guards that I had seen wandering around the castle. I couldn't see the second one as he was above the woman who seemed to be in a lot of pleasure.

One of the men was taking her from the back, from the ass, and the other one was pounding her from the front. Her both holes were filled with their cocks whilst mine were both empty.

Passion seared through me as I slammed my thighs together. Watching someone have sex was something out of the world. They both were kissing the woman who was lying on the bed. Her nipples were erect with the pleasure, and she was rubbing her clit. It seemed a little uncomfortable, but the more I stared, the more better it got.

The moans got louder and stronger by every second. The men pounded inside her without any mercy. She threw her back in pleasure.

Before I could stay around for any longer, someone grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the door. Frightened, I was about to scream, but before I could, a hand was slapped over my mouth, and I was pushed against the wall.

Luciano.

"Shush," He placed a finger on his lip and then moved his hand away from mine.

I licked my lips and tried to get control of my exploding feelings. Luciano leaned towards the door, looked inside for a moment, and then closed it. He grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the hall.

"What is your explanation for that?" He asked as we moved further away from the room. The moans and screams of the woman disappeared.

Well, it was enjoyable while it lasted.

"Nothing...I was just looking," I narrowed down my eyes in shame, knowing what I had done. It was wrong to stare at someone while they were having sex. It was a sin. But it wasn't like I was any chaste.

"Looking?" He raised an eyebrow. "Really?"

"I was curious,"

"To be fucked?"

I slammed my lips closed immediately.

We quietly returned to our bedroom, and finally, I had found it. It was on the other side of the castle. I was surprised by how Luciano found me. Was he searching for me?

"When you're lost, you ask one of the night servants in the castle. You do not roam around alone and look at people having sex. Do you understand that?" He closed the door shut with a thud.

We were finally alone.

And I was in heat with what all I had seen.

"I want to do that..." I bit my lips and said.

Luciano turned around with a surprised look settled on his vibrant features. "What?" He shook his head and asked.

"I want to do that,"

"Do what?"

"Two people," I was unable to find words for what I had seen. It was the first time I ever saw someone having sex with two men. The woman seemed to be enjoying it, and now, I wanted to try it out.

"Two people fucking you at once? You want to do that?" Fury flashed through his eyes as he backed me to the wall.

My words caught on my lips as I tried to form sentences, but underneath his raging glare, I could only tremble.

"Is that what you want? Your ass and pussy to be filled at the same time?" He questioned again, louder this time, with a much terrifying tone.

"Yes," I blurted out.

"Let's make one thing clear, princess." he took a deep breath before placing his hands on my hips and trailing them all the way down to my ass. He grabbed my ass cheeks and held them tightly. I flinched underneath his grasp. "Your ass is mine, and so is your pussy and any other hole you have in your body." He stated, clearly. "Now, if you want to be fucked in the ass, you have to ask simply. Don't worry, I'll fill up all your holes myself."

His words impaled me.

Read the full book on patreon;
www.patreon.com/miakerr

Stay safe <3