Chapter 17 (Part 2)

Chapter 17 (Part 2)
Having Sex With A Green Haired Woman, A Ninja And A Legal Loli!
God Damn It Touya!

(Y/N PoV)

(Lemon Continuation Warning)

I went to Tsubaki and started a make out session.

She quickly melted into it and we had a tongue battle, which I of course won.

We parted for air after a minute or two and she had a massive blush.

She slowly neared herself to my manhood and very shyly grabbed it.

Slowly stroking, she started to get more used to it and soon enough wrapped her mouth around it.

Her tongue licked every part of the dick, that was in her mouth and the rest was wrapped between her breasts.

The lewd noises were echoing throughout the room and her face was slowly twisting into an Ahegao, just like with the other two.

Her eyes were weirdly enough turning into heart eyes too.

*plop*

"(Y/N)-kun. I want your love juice!" she said and went back to sucking with even a faster pace.

'Please don't tell me, she's turning into an Ana.'

"T-Tsubaki!" I could only say, before filling her mouth to the brim, making a little bit come out of her nose.

'How much do you have in you?!' I heard Dante yell.

'I don't know.' I answered her.

She swallowed everything what she could and turned to me, with a gigantic blush.

"(Y-Y/N-N)? B-Be g-gentl-le." she said in a very shy tone.

"Of course." I said.

I rubbed it against her womanhood and slowly went in.

She hugged me and small tears came out.

"Don't worry, it won't hurt for long." I comforted her.

She tapped my shoulder, telling me I can go.

With every thrust it seemed she was getting crazier and she was shouting something about love juice.

I grabbed her nipple and started pinching it, making her moan even more often, than she already was.

"Yes! (Y/N)-kun! Deeper! I want your thick juicy cock inside me! I want every ounce of your sticky love juice! Release it inside me!" she yelled in ecstasy.

She bounced on my member, like she was on a trampoline and had much fun.

Her eyes went to the back of her head and her tongue hanged out of her mouth.

She drooled all over herself and the hearts in her eyes became bigger.

"YES! RIGHT THERE! PLEASE! GO DEEPER! FILL ME UNTIL EVERY HOLE IS LEAKING! FUCK ME UNTIL I CAN'T WALK!" she screamed.

Few minutes later, she was laying on the floor barely conscious, leaking with her and mine cum.

"Round 2?" I asked.

She looked at me, with a very lewd look.

"Yes, please. Do it, Senpai."

'Well, that's a new one.'

I grab a hold of her ass and lined myself infront of it.

I looked once more to her, but her face told me already, she wants it very badly.