Chapter twenty-four

Thank you guys for everything, we reached 1K, which is unbelievable!

It would really mean a lot if you voted and commented!:)

Chapter twenty four: Took an oath, imma stick it out to the end.

***

Chase walked down the stairs, and he approached us. We locked eyes for a minute, his eyes were red and puffy, something's wrong.

"Hey, Noah," he said lazily. "Hey..?"

"Oliver," Oliver replied.

Chase nodded, "I am Chase."

Oliver looked at me, "the Chase?"

Oh my god, could you be more obvious, Oliver?

I just nodded, looking at Chase. His eyes hid everything, and they only showed sadness.

"Scar, I need to talk to you later about something," Chase said.

"Okay," I nodded.

***

Once we were done with dinner, I followed Chase up to his bedroom, and yes, I left my brothers with people downstairs.

Once we entered his bedroom, he locked the door then stood in front of me. He couldn't hold back the tears, and I hugged him tightly, hoping to fix him.

I had no idea what was going on, but I held him for a couple of minutes. When I released him, he knew from my eyes that I was confused.

"I'm going to my aunt's place again tomorrow," he said, his voice was shaking.

"Why? I'm so confused, help me here," I bit my lip.

"Remember Cameron?" His tears fell from his eyes. "My aunt's neighbor's son? We were best friends, you know when we met in her house, we were inseparable back then. Remember when I left you guys and went to my aunt's house for two years? It wasn't because of my behavior, it was because Cameron tried committing suicide more than three times, and I had to be there for him."

He explained the whole Cameron situation, but then stopped. "I received another call from my aunt two days ago, she told me that some guy... that some guy shot Cameron, he was in the emergency room, he had a surgery, but last night, he died."

Tears were already falling from Chase's eyes as he explained; my heart ached for him, I wasn't there for him like he was there for me. "I'll come with you."

"W-what?" His eyes widened.

"I'll go with you, I'll be there to hold you," I said. "You don't need to worry, I'll be there with you, I-I'll help you through everything."

"You don't have to," he whispered, although his eyes were telling me to come.

"I want to," I placed my hand on his back. We sat on his bed, and he buried his head in my neck. "Remember our song?"

"When the sun shine, we'll shine together," he whispered.

"Told you I'll be here forever," I continued.

"Said I'll always be your friend."

"Took an oath, imma stick it out to the end."

"Now that it's raining more than ever, know that we still have each other."

"You can stand under my umbrella, you can stand under my umbrella."

(CRINGEY I KNOW).

"Will your brothers let you?" He asked.

"Of course," I nodded. "I know who's the better and easy brother."

"Who?"

"Oliver," I smirked.

***

We spent the whole night talking about life after I moved out of the house, Eleanor said that it was really hard living in a house full of boys alone, she was thinking of adopting a girl. You would think Eleanor was old, but she's not. She's 37, so she still had the chance to give birth to one baby. But she's scared, scared that the baby will turn out to be a boy again, that's when Oliver interrupted her. He told her it doesn't really matter if you have a boy or a girl, you're supposed to love them unconditionally, they're your kids whether you like it or not.

Now that we've arrived home, I made Oliver and Noah sit on the couch, and I was ready to tell them the news.

"Are you planning on moving back to their house?" Noah asked, looking into my eyes, he was searching for answers.

"No, but it's something related to one of them," I sighed. "See, Chase's best friend passed away, and he was a huge part of Chase's life."

"Okay?"

"I thought that he was fine, I didn't know what he was going through, and when I knew, I want to be there for him, I don't want him to feel like I'm out of reach, and I want to go with him to his aunt's house, and go to his best friend's funeral with him tomorrow," I explained.

"You can go, we'll never stop you," Oliver squeezed my hand.

"His aunt lives in Chicago," I looked down.

"Woah," Noah's eyes widened.

"I'll leave tomorrow, so it's Noah's choice after all, but if you ask me, you can go," he said. "He really needs you, and you guys have a history."

"I punched that dude, so I'll make it up for him by allowing you to go with him," Noah said.

I jumped excitedly, "thank you, I love you guys!"

"Wait, punched him?" Oliver gasped.

"Well, he made our little sister cry," he shrugged. "And I wasn't there back then, so I punched him."

"You're sick," Oliver cringed.

I laughed, and hugged them both.

They are a part of me.

***

RIP CAMERON! REMINDED ME OF CAMERON BOYCE 💔💔💔

HIS DEATH SHOCKED EVERYONE:(( AND YES HIS BIRTHDAY WAS ON MAY 28TH 💔

Anyway, we all wish for brothers like Oliver and Noah.

If I can replace my sisters with boys, I'd be happy because they're lame and boring asf.

Thank youuu!!

Please vote and comment 🥺🥺