LXV

If you haven't already, please go read the rant I posted two weeks ago on Chronicles, it's the only one I have up, or just skip towards the end for the most important part.

Here's a list of petitions you can sign/donations/ways to educate yourself: https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/
By opening up twitter and looking up the word 'petitions', you'll find thousands of them.
It takes less than a minute to sign a petition and, if you're able to, donate. Every contribution, no matter how small, is important.
Educate yourself, inform yourself.

If you can't donate, here's the link to a YouTube video that you can watch. Do not skip the ads, let it play till the end, follow the indications in the comments so that it will count. All the revenue will be donated. YOU can help: https://youtu.be/bCgLa25fDHM
There are many videos like this one, watch as many as you can.

I'm sorry for not updating in a long time, I wrote the first part of this chapter then ripped the page and rewrote it before abandoning it. I felt very insecure about my writing and didn't want to read it.

Also! A girl asked me if I was ever going to consider posting my books on Inkitt, and while I don't know about that, I did make an account and I'll use it as a backup one, so follow it just in case. It's the same username as the one I have on here.

This chapter is almost 3K WORDS longer than my usual chapters so if I don't see A LOT of comments I'm NEVER updating again. 😡

At the age of 9, I had told myself that I was going to marry Ornella Muti, an actress I had become infatuated with after watching Il Bisbetico Domato

At the age of 9, I had told myself that I was going to marry Ornella Muti, an actress I had become infatuated with after watching Il Bisbetico Domato. Brunette with sky blue eyes and plump lips, a generous décolleté and long legs, she certainly seemed like the perfect woman to young me.
Over the years, I had fallen in love with many girls and then women, and there had never been one like my childhood crush. Well, until now. In fact, the young goddess I had in front of me was infinitely more stunning than any other woman I had ever laid my gaze upon, Ornella included.

I grabbed Alison by her hips and flipped us around, slamming her down onto the sofa almost ferociously, for I had never been as turned on as I was at that moment. I spread her legs open and settled in-between them, then brought my hands to her warm cheeks and held them as my lips descended hotly on hers. In the back of my mind, beyond the rose-colored glasses that the alcohol had placed in front of my eyes, I knew that I was making a mistake, that this was the last thing we needed, but I couldn't help myself: I needed her more than I needed air, I was an addict in desperate need of his fix.

"Enzo!" She whispered in my mouth, her soft, luscious lips like heavenly clouds as they caressed mine. My Alison wrapped her arms around my neck and drew me in as close as humanly possible, her long, smooth legs closing around my hips, trapping me in there. Perhaps she needed me as much as I did, perhaps she was addicted, too.