Chapter 26:

A/n: ^^^ WOAH!

"I'm not getting of the fucking bus-"

"Takahasi if you don't we will have to bring you back." Aizawa sighed.

"Bitch you may have tricked the others but I'm not that stupid!"

"Takahasi I don't know what your talking about." The male was terrible at convincing intellectuals about his lies

"Bullshit as soon as I get off this bus your going to make us run the rest of the way! Class 1-b isn't even here like every other stop!"

"Takahasi I'm telling you that's not going to happen trust me."

"Mhm. That's what my mom said when she left me to die."

"Come on Aizawa what's taking so long!" A blonde haired blue eyed lady came on the bust her present was loud and energetic.

She looked around till her eyes landed on me in the back.

"OH THATS WHY YOUR LATE! C'mon little girl let's go" she grabbed my arm and tried yanking me out of the bus.

"I'm not a little girl I am a pro hero thank you very much. I'm too smart to fall for your lies."

"Pro hero! Ha! If your a student your you can't be a Pro Hero!"

Aizawa sighed at the girls arrogance.

"Shes the Nighttime Vigilante."

"Nice to fucking meet you Ms Pixie cut."
.
.
.
"Oh, this is new. We never had a student hero before... Well it's whatever she can stay and drive to the sight meet you their Aizawa."

"Fucking lying to me."

"Yeah. Whatever." Aizawa went up to the driver seat and started the engine.

I went to the window where all my fellow students were standing outside.

They had all turned around to see the bus leaving then they noticed me.

I flipped them all off until we were out of their view point.

I sighed throwing my legs on the seat in front of me and relaxed.
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
I stepped off the bus stretching my arms walking next to my tired classmates.

"Sup bitches."

"HOW COME SHE GOT TO STAY!"

Bakugo screamed.

"Because I have common sense."

Class 1-b had also just gotten off the bus and was standing next to us.

Monoma was keeping his mouth shut due to Kendo being right next to him.

"Anywaysss I'm Pixie-cut! And this is Mandalay! And we are members of the Wild Wild Pussycats!"

The two members were posing all over the place until the reddish brown haired girl Mandalays eyes landing on this little kid standing next to him.

"Oh and this is Kota he's my cousin. He'll be helping us out!"

"Anyways you all will start your own personal training that will help enhance your quirk!"

"I like these four!" Pixie-cut ran up to Todoroki, Bakugo Midoriya and I and started complimenting us.

"If you excuse us" Aizawa scoffed "class 1-A go get your bags from the bus."
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
It was a long day of training they had me teleport back and forth as much as possible to produce that electrical current, then made me hold it for hours fighting random people.

*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*
A/n- I still can't believe people look up to me. Like AaaaAaaAAa.

Anyways, one of my readers, 12321bnhafan wrote their own Bnha x Reader story, called Soar. I really like it and think their doing a lot better than me writing wise. So if you want you can read it!
*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*---*