Chapter 14 the past

2 years into the past
3 and the cap'n were on a mission to sneak into an octoling strong hold to get more information for the next uprising of the octarians. "Aye cap'n" "yeah bucko" "is this it?" Agent 3 pointed at the building and it was being guarded by a bunch of octolings. "Yes now go out there and kick there ass." He nodded and left for the base. One by one 3 started to take our octolings and eventually made it to the control room. "Woah this is a lot of info." This included Octavios new DJ ship and new troops. 3 takes out a flash drive and saved all the data he then starts to head out and sees the cap'n half way down the hall. "Come on bucko we gotta get out of here." 3 gives a little Smirk then starts to run to the old cephalopod, but then someone takes him from behind and starts running. "Cap'n!!!" 3 yelled running after him it didn't take long after he caught up to the person and tackled them, in turn they dropped the cap'n and he landed a couple of feet away. Both three and the octoling one got up. "So your the octo who tried to squid nap him." "Yeah I tired didn't work tho." They both pulled their weapons out and both said "let's do this." They both charged at each other, shooting at each other this kept going on for a couple of minutes they both ran around each other, tried to corner one another until things got physical. (as in hand to hand combat) they clashed fist and it came to a point where they clashed there weapons and stood there while each one was trying to push harder than the other. "So who are you supposed to be." 3 and still trying to push and get the upper hand. "I'm second in command of the octarian army who are you inkling scum" she said trying to do the same thing as 3." "Well I'm agent 3 of the squid beak splatoon and ima win this little confrontation octoling trash." He then kicks her in the stomach sending her back a few. They both stand straight up and give each other the death stare, other octos we're watching this and those death stares made them feel as if they were gonna die if those two looked at any of them. "Shall we proceed instead of getting lost in each other's glares." "I mean you do got nice eyes." 3 said with a little chuckle and his comment made her blush a tiny "are you gonna keep flirting with me or we gonna fight." "I like the second option." he starts to run towards her she was ready for the attack  but then he jumps over her and shoots her in the back. she try's to get up but he steps on her. "Any last words octo." 3 said as he held the gun to her face. "Just two.. bombs away." 3 then looked at her hand which had an ink bomb in it. "Shit." He try's to roll away but he couldn't help but get hit a little. "Damn nice job you got me with that." "Heh well when your second in command you tend to be better than everyone else." She said with a smug look on her face. She then charges for him and they both drop there weapons and go to hand and hand like something you see in a naruto episode (with out all the ninjas and disappearing and with out a tail beast state.) they kept on fighting like this for 5 minutes, then they both backed off from each other huffing and puffing. "Your not so bad octo." He said not standing up straight. "You too agent 3" her in the same stance as 3. "But now we're gonna have to put this to an end." "Agreed can't let the DJ down." Then they both started to charge up a splashdown. On another hand the cap'n started to wake up. "Ugh my head." He started to look around and saw 3 and the octo general about to clash. "Oh cod this isn't gonna be good." They both started running towards each other screaming. They clashed and all the cap'n and other octarians saw was green and pink in go flying everywhere. Both the general and 3 were trying to beat the other in this clash but, suddenly there was this huge explosion of ink that sent them both flying and knocking them unconscious but that's not the only thing it did. The floor under them and the cap'n started to crumble and fell and now them three were falling. 3 went in a completely different place then the other two but they all landed in some sort of underground subway line. "Hey octo." No response. "Hey octo." Yet no response. "Wake up you darn octoling." Her eyes then open to see the cap'n over her. "Finally awake you were fighting my prodigy agent 3 until the ground broke beneath you two do your remember?" She shakes her head no "so you can't remember lass not even your name?" She shakes her head again. "Very well we're stuck her together and we both have to work together to get out of here so how about a truce." She didn't understand what he was on about but she nodded her head anyway. "Great you shall be called agent 8 so come on lass let's go." Meanwhile with agent three. "Ugh my head where Am I." He then try's to remember the fight or what he was doing but all he could remember was her face when they clashed in the splashdown. "Well no point standing here might as well look for a way our." Then he was off.

Present day
John and rin were chilling in the square at crusty Sean's. "Hey Rin." "Yeah John." "Do you ever wonder how we got stuck in metro in the first place?" "Um no why?" "Well it's just I think we fought and that's why we got trapped but I'm not 100% sure." She then looks up from her phone at John and stares into his eyes. "Well it doesn't matter right now all that matters is that we're on the surface together and probably never have to go back." She said with a smile on her face. He looks at her happy smiling face and cracks a smile of his own. "Yeah your right."

(Something like this but at Sean's and not in the uniforms and your guys get the point)

Hey it's ya boi and holy shit guys 2k reads Jesus I honestly didn't think I would get past 500 when I first started this story but bam y'all blew my mind quadrupling that numbers thank you it means a lot I put lots of effort into this story so to see that so many people like it  or read it puts a smile of my face thank you all and bye for now.