Bradley's POV

"I love you too" he responded, my stomach fluttered. I loved him soooo much. I could feel his eyes on me the entire movie. Once the movie was over, we just sat there and talked. I learned tons of things I never knew, like that he has a fear of crossing roads, and that he always checks Jai's followers just to make sure he had more than Jai. "Seriously?" I laughed "Yeah, I like making sure I'm beating him, I think he has 1.7 million right now...... what about you?" My cheeks flushed "645" I replied "Babe," my heart fluttered at when he called me 'Babe'. "I have 2.2 million, for worry you'll get there." I scoffed sarcastically "Thanks" I rolled my eyes "Anytime." he smiled. After a few seconds of silence he spoke again. "You know really beautiful right?" My pulse quickened, the things he says to me sends me over the edge. We stared into each other's eyes and moved closer together, our faces nearly touching. He kissed me, his hand cupping my cheeks. Our kiss became more passionate and deeper. I felt the familiar coldness of his lip ring, his tongue brushed against my bottom lip. He began to tug at the hem of my shirt, then he pulled me onto to his lap, not breaking the kiss. I felt his warm hands on the small of my back. He started gently kissing the corners of my mouth, moving across my jawline to my neck..... then the front door opened. "Shit, Beau's back." Luke groaned as I climbed off of his lap. "Put your legs on my lap." he softly demanded "Why?" I questioned. "just......come on" he grabbed my legs and placed them over his lap. I began to realize why he wanted my legs on his lap as I felt the growing bulge in his pants. "Hey guys" Beau was eyeing us. "I have a feeling I know what you two were doing" he pointed two fingers at us, one pointing and at Luke and the other at me. I felt my face get hot. "Good job Luke." Beau patted Luke's shoulder "Shut up" Luke playfully scoffed at Beau. Beau walked out of the room, after a few beats of silence, Luke began to talk "I figured if I put your legs on my lap he wouldn't notice 'it'.......I guess I was wrong" I laughed a little "Then again Beau would know because he goes hard for every girl he sees." he laughed, so did I. "You know what you little fucker, that's not true." Beau commented "Really?" Luke sarcastically remarked "How many times have you gotten hard when your looking at Bradley? I heard you moaning her name as you were wanking off last night." He laughed, Beau's face turned a deep red, probably just as red as mine. "Fuck you" he flipped Luke off. Not long after, everyone else came into the living room. "We should probably get ready for tonight." Jai said "Well then I'm getting in the shower." I replied removing my legs from Luke's lap and stood up. Luke pulled me back down onto his lap again "Can I join?" I felt his hot breath on my ear. "If you can catch me" I smiled and jumped off his lap and ran up the stairs and made it into my room and locked the door before he could enter. I smiled when heard the small thud against the door indicating that lightly punched the door and cursed. I used all my might not to let him in, after I made the decision I wouldn't let him in, I grabbed my clothes and headed for the shower.